X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• towncop

Happy birthday ya old fart!

Happy birthday
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Comment

Happy B-day Towncop.
        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy Birthday Brother!
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Happy Birthday ya angry so and so
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Happy Birthday, now get your *** in here so you can yell at all of us!
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Yeah. What THEY said.
                  Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                  Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                  A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Bobby Knight wishes he was you, today! Happy birthday!
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Happy Birthday to another Virgo!
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                      Not Yet Visited: 16
                      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                        and I'm not sure about the former.
                        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

All I gotta say is IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY AROUND THIS HELL HOLE!!!! Thanks guys and gals. Much appreciated! Now back to the birthday dinner of homemade chili, Coors Light, and white birthday cake!
                          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Sounds like a great birthday dinner. Hope you enjoy it, and the rest of your day.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Ya got me on ignore, but I Don't care!!!!

Ya ole' mean PoPO you!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Trigger and Tha' admiral
                              Last edited by asullivan; 09-18-2009, 07:34 PM.
                              Originally posted by mookster
                              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                              Originally posted by CityCopDC
                              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5673 users online. 318 members and 5355 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X