300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that movie!

Let's see if by giving five or fewer plot clues, if the next party can name the movie. I know many will let imdb do the work for them, but if you answer, you have to give the next clues. Put lines from the film in quotes.

I'll start:

(1) Mercenaries in Africa betrayed by their employer.
    (2) "Most of you know me already, those of you who don't are in for a great big, f---ing, surprise!"
    (3) "I don't care who we're fighting as long as it's not the Swiss. Neatness scares the sh-t out of me!"
    (4) "Iron Man, Iron Man, this is Tin Goose, over"
    (5) One character forces mob bosses son to eat cocaine 'til he dies.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

I,m think'in, I'm Think'in already!!!!
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

If OS was right, this is HARD!!!!!
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Officer Kieth,

You mean 5 clues fer ONE movie right??? ( you did say movie )
        Last edited by asullivan; 09-17-2009, 09:10 PM. Reason: doc:2f001[hex]^0ee10/ feed
        -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
          Officer Kieth,

You mean 5 clues fer ONE movie right???
          Yes, Sully, max of five clues for one movie title.

Sorry if that wasn't clear, guys.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

The Wild Geese?.....
            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Ummmmmm Ummmmmm Tarzan????
              -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                The Wild Geese?.....
                Okay, you got it. Now give your five clues for your movie!

Comment

Damn you LA DEP!!!!!
                  -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                    Okay, you got it. Now give your five clues for your movie!
                    oh crap......I pulled that one outta my arse......no wikipedia or anything

lemme think for a couple for my questions.....
                    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                      oh crap......I pulled that one outta my arse......no wikipedia or anything

See Officer Kieth, told ya Offcer LA DEP was a cheat'in!!!!

He mentioned tha "W" word....
                      -Frank

Comment

1) (q) "What are your qualifications"? (a) "Murder, Rape, Arson, and Rape" (q) "You said 'rape' twice" (a) "I like rape"

2) The plot involves the town attempting to stop a takeover by a railway group.

3) "Damn....almost lost a perfectly good handcart!"

4) The towns people arent very happy with the selection of the new 'sheriff'

5) The end of the movie devolves into a huge fight.....that ends up on a movie set

Comment

I can see it now !!!!!! LA DEP runn'in code, and play'in this game!!!!

Hello???? Sheriff?????

Just wrecked yar' car!!!!!
                          -Frank

Comment

wayward west !!!!
                            -Frank

Comment

brokeback mountain????
                              -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4609 users online. 280 members and 4329 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X