300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird dreams

Had a dream last night I was getting into a friends car, he had a shotgun and a chicken in the car.

WTF....

No, it was just sort of laying there, clucking in his passenger seat lmao.

Comment

No, shotgun was in a weird holding thing outside of the passenger door. Chicken was laying there, just clucking... no choking of chickens chief...

Comment

CHICKEN!!!!

that means.........dum dum dummmmmmm

wait...what does that mean

uhh...errrr.......hmmmmmm......OH yea

What color was the chicken???
        thats the real story....

The above comments reflect the personal and unofficial opinions of the poster; and in no way should be taken to indicate any opinion or policy of any government agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
          Had a dream last night I was getting into a friends car, he had a shotgun and a chicken in the car.

WTF....
          Sounds like a scene from Thunderbolt and Lightfoot Clint Eastwood and Jeff Bridges
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Whoa. I have odd dreams sometimes too..... hmmmm....
            "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

That's nothing. I had a dream that I was the character from Assassin's Creed going around hunting down and killing Josef Stalin lookalikes in WW2-era London.
              "For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
              the more knowledge, the more grief."

Comment

My interpretation:

You are scared (chicken) of developing relationships with girls because you fear that your "long gun" does not measure up to that of your friend. Either that, or you fear the complications of early relationships could lead to a "shotgun wedding".

edit: Just messin' with ya Taylor, I like having you around here.
                Last edited by School Cop; 09-17-2009, 02:26 PM.
                If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

I think you're getting somewhere with the shotgun wedding...

Comment

Ah...so you have a deep seated fear that you're being manipulated into a shotgun wedding and suspect fowl play.

Comment

HeeeHeee ^^^^^

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                      Ah...so you have a deep seated fear that you're being manipulated into a shotgun wedding and suspect fowl play.

HeeeeHeeee^^^^^

Taylor 13+1 This is too wierd !!!!!
                      I have been think'in fer 2 weeks about posting a thread, intitled your most scarest dream....

Then I was gonna start it off, by tell'in mine... I was in a grocery store, in a wheel chair, act'in like a a-hole...

Knocked over a bunch of cans of stuff .

It was my "birthday"............

Then, OH MY GOD!!!!!.......

When I woke up, I could actually smell tha'......

Ya's got ta' believe me little buddy !!! But then ya' posted this thread and know, nobody would believe me!!!

wierd, really wierd...

I Swear, I ain't kidd'in or been a hitt'in tha' sauce......SWEAR !!!
                      Last edited by asullivan; 09-17-2009, 07:30 PM.
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

You know, sometimes I wake up kicking and punching, but the strange thing is, I never remember what I was dreaming about, as to why I woke up kicking and punching in the air....strange....
                        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

are you sure it wasnt the Aflac duck? Maybe it was telling him to get insurance or something.

That or his dream is saying he is a chicken and needs toys to make him manly. Love making fun of dreams.

Comment

I had a dream where I was getting killed by Freddy Kruger (childhood nightmares for me). He was sticking his claws into my hands as I was trying to protect myself. When I woke up, i had my hands in the defensive position and for some reason had impressions of the claws on my palms.

Lost a lot of sleep figuring that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by ChgoPaintball View Post
                              I had a dream where I was getting killed by Freddy Kruger (childhood nightmares for me). He was sticking his claws into my hands as I was trying to protect myself. When I woke up, i had my hands in the defensive position and for some reason had impressions of the claws on my palms.

Lost a lot of sleep figuring that one out.
                              WOW chgopaint, Mine was like that thar' too... We when I woke up suddenly by eyeballs were popped out and i could, and I ain't kidd'in SMELLED
                              double based, handgun powder..... My ears were a ring'in , Ring'in loud like!!!!,,,, A high pitched ring, like when ya' let one go ( shoot a handgun ) in a room or sump'in!!!!!!!!

I had a colt combat comander right next ta' my bunk!!!!! I thought, I discharged it!!!!I really did!!!

I could'nt move fer, it, tha' fright and contiplation I had shot ma'self, it, it seemed like hours!!!!!My Eyes were wide open!!!

Tha only thang that scared me worse is sump'in that happened in real life....But we ain't talk'in that here....

I remember tha' "wise guy" that shot me!!!!! He had a long trench coat on, out in tha' park'in lot... I told him ta go fu** himself..........He said, and I quote "
                              "Oh YEA" mean look'in, Then he very smoothly pulled a 1911 type .45 out of a cross draw rig and pointed it right ta' my chest!!!!!! I was in tha' wheel chair!!!

I SWEAR!!!!

When I looked, all I saw was tha barrel, slide, checkered barrel bushing, and tha, I kid you not,!!! tha' land and tha' lays in tha barrel !!!! I freaked....

Again I told Him "it was my birthday and he could go ***** yourself...(himself)

Thats when I saw tha subtle orange bbl discharge.... I felt a pressure on ma' chest..... It was such that it made me and tha' wheel chair fall backwards.....

That's when I woke up......

only ta' smell tha' smell........Like dead bodies burning!!!!!!

Why was ma' ears a' ring'in and ma' nose a' sniff'in??????? WHY??????
                              Originally posted by mookster
                              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                              Originally posted by CityCopDC
                              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6373 users online. 355 members and 6018 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X