X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBM
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnDoeCop View Post
    I graduated boot camp days after Sept 11th and had to ride a bus from SC to ME. Lets just say that after that 38 hour adventure I will never ride a bus again.
    We will let active military and LEOs take as many bags to be checked as heavy as they want, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Originally posted by thatboatguy View Post
    Hey Dare SUpporter... call amtrak pd.... there is a 1800 number.. give them a heads up your planning on coming on the train and your a fed LEO... you will 99 percent chance of riding for free.....

I recently had to take a few trips due to wife having surgery... I will not travel anywhere without my firearm... She couldnt fly.... and Honestly I didnt want to drive... so we decided to take the train... we both loved it... was very nice.. and Amtrak PD reaaaallly hooked us up.
    Thank You appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• thatboatguy
    replied
    Hey Dare SUpporter... call amtrak pd.... there is a 1800 number.. give them a heads up your planning on coming on the train and your a fed LEO... you will 99 percent chance of riding for free.....

I recently had to take a few trips due to wife having surgery... I will not travel anywhere without my firearm... She couldnt fly.... and Honestly I didnt want to drive... so we decided to take the train... we both loved it... was very nice.. and Amtrak PD reaaaallly hooked us up.

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoeCop
    replied
    I graduated boot camp days after Sept 11th and had to ride a bus from SC to ME. Lets just say that after that 38 hour adventure I will never ride a bus again.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
    Worked many calls for assistance from Greyhound drivers over the years regarding the removal of suspicious, troublesome or downright metally unhinged passengers.

Once, the whole bus smelled like gasoline. I boarded to find two jerkoffs in the back row huffing a jar of gasoline.

I made them pedestrians to the cheers of the other riders.

BTW, often drivers will let you ride free if you identify yourself. They LOVE the company of a badge onboard.

But best not to take it at all.

Thanks for that info, I found a dirt cheap flight, I think i will flying now.

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    replied
    Worked many calls for assistance from Greyhound drivers over the years regarding the removal of suspicious, troublesome or downright metally unhinged passengers.

Once, the whole bus smelled like gasoline. I boarded to find two jerkoffs in the back row huffing a jar of gasoline.

I made them pedestrians to the cheers of the other riders.

BTW, often drivers will let you ride free if you identify yourself. They LOVE the company of a badge onboard.

But best not to take it at all.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Originally posted by katseiye View Post
    Have you considered the possibilty of rail service ?
    I have thought but here in Tennesee not the most popluar, I dont think i would be able to get from A to B by rail because lack of.

Leave a comment:

• katseiye
    replied
    Originally posted by DARE_SUPPORTER View Post
    From A to B flying would cost approx. 600 bucks, and riding the bus would cost 100 bucks.

I will probably just drive my truck and spend $150 in gas.
    Have you considered the possibilty of rail service ?

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Originally posted by BBM View Post
    You should suck it up and take the damn bus!

Leave a comment:

• BBM
    replied
    They're amazing! Response times are literally under 1 minute. Then again, their PD is just right there...

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Tell us how much you love the Airport Cops BBM...

Leave a comment:

• BBM
    replied
    Uhhh, how about when I was working at another station a few years back, this drunk guy tried to hug and kiss me, said he loved me because I found his bag...........which was right in front of him. He just didn't realize it.

Leave a comment:

• BBM
    replied
    How about the drunk guy who sh*t himself in the station, stumbled across the lobby area knocking down a garbage can with crap dripping all down his leg? When I called the airport cops, they refused to arrest him because they didn't want to get their cruiser all dirty, so they sent him with a taxi cab.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by Steelers5 View Post
    Can we turn this thread into horrible greyhound stories now ?
    Dude.. hes got a lot of them, you'd be on all night...

Leave a comment:

• BBM
    replied
    Originally posted by Steelers5 View Post
    Can we turn this thread into horrible greyhound stories now ?
    Having working there for 5 years now.... where do I begin?????????????

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3608 users online. 237 members and 3371 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X