300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Ft. Benning!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has been doing good. I'm currently in Week 11 of Infantry training here at Ft. Benning, GA and on a 36-hour pass. Graduation is Oct. 9th and I start Airborne School soon after. Just thought I would drop in and say hi, how's everyone been?

Good to hear from you, keep pushing forward.

You are Becoming...

How does it feel?

M-11
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Well, it sucks a lot to be honest. But I know that's what boot camp is supposed to be- isolation and hating life for a little while.

12.5-mile ruck two nights ago sucked pretty bad... we did ours with 45 lb. rucks, had the pleasure of running a mile and a half of it "linked up" and running about one mile backwards, also linked up. Fun times...

Comment

Hey Columbus! Glad you're still alive haha Hang in there, Oct. 9th is just around the corner.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
        and I'm not sure about the former.
        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

What's up Colombus?...Glad you're doing well...All the best!...
          sigpic

Comment

Good to hear from you and glad to see your doing okay. Keep at it.

Comment

keep pressing. a friend of mine got there 1 sept for infantry basic/infantry school...sure hes loving it, 2 weeks in LOL
              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Congrats! Have fun!
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

If I was your mom, I send you some home-baked cookies!

Hang in there toots!
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Hey tough guy!!!!
                    great ta' hear from ya'

Ya, In a few years ya gonna be able ta' write your own ticket....

That didn't sound quite right, on a LEO site, but ya know what I mean!!

Anywho's Tha' admiral has a little present fer ya', when ya get out of basic!!!

Carry On !!
                    Triggers hopp'in all around now, Happy Ta' hear from ya...!!!!
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

How do you run a mile backwards?

Glad to hear you're doing okay.. and don't forget to write.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                        How do you run a mile backwards?
                        Not easily, that's for sure. And doing it all uphill just makes it that much more fun.

Comment

Columbus:
                          Glad to hear from you. Glad you are doing OK. (Well as OK as you can be running backward, uphill for a mile...Oh and did you have the 45lb rucks on too?) Keep up the good work. God Bless.
                          Its not the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop, its the PERSON behind the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop.

Officer August "Augie" Tefts, Westfield MA PD EOW 12/23/05
                          He was a great officer and is sadly missed

sigpic

Detective Paul McNulty, Springfield MA PD retired passed away 10/8/07

Comment

Columbus!!!!! Great to hear from you! Keep on keeping on, you're about to be the class of the world, which is where you belong. I'm a fan!
                            If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Posting online while at basic???

Go do some pushups....
                              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3121 users online. 165 members and 2956 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X