Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be upset/mad too?

Nevermind.
    Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 09-11-2009, 05:22 PM.
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Look up the law for abandoned property. When that time passes, close out the storage locker and have a yard sale.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Unless they have been living together long enough to have a common law marriage, she does not have the rights to anything in the house that she wants.

Comment

Forget it.........
        Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 09-11-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Anything that he intended for her to have should be hers. If he did not document this in any way, then it's her word whether or not he intended her to have things, sounds to me like she is being quiet reasonable when obviously she is dealing with an extended family that has little respect or use for her. I don't know the backstory so I will just say sorry for your families loss and sorry for her loss as well. Fighting over peoples stuff is not something I will ever engage in.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
            Anything that he intended for her to have should be hers. If he did not document this in any way, then it's her word whether or not he intended her to have things, sounds to me like she is being quiet reasonable when obviously she is dealing with an extended family that has little respect or use for her. I don't know the backstory so I will just say sorry for your families loss and sorry for her loss as well. Fighting over peoples stuff is not something I will ever engage in.
            You're right, you know nothing about the back story and you're also right that I have no respect or any use for her.

She did not go to school, she did not work, she did not clean, she did not drive, she did not take care of THEIR animals, she paid NO bills, she did not talk to any of us, she cheated on him MULTIPLE times, she spent his money, etc. And I also feel that I am being reasonable in playing storage unit for her stuff that she's shown no sign or interest in getting. And for the record, she was a girlfriend....and we're NOT her extended family.

Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 09-11-2009, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Ya know,we need someone around here to stay awake 24/7/365,and every time a post is made ,hurry up and quote it in a reply,so that when the OP,sobers up/cools off,those of us that come by later have at least some idea of WTF is going on.
              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                Unless he documented anything she's not entitled to anything, considering she is merely a g/f, and they weren't living in that state together long enough to be common law married.

As far as I'm concerned, knowing the full story, she's lucky nothing serious happened to her. She was taking up space, that's it. She's the definition of an oxygen thief.

Her brother deserved much better.
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                  As far as I'm concerned, knowing the full story, she's lucky nothing serious happened to her. She was taking up space, that's it. She's the definition of an oxygen thief.

Her brother deserved much better.
                  This.
                  NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                    This.
                    Yea I,m With Kitty and tha' Sarge....

Got ta' stick together, we do...

Tha' Admiral
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

YEAH!

Stoopid oxygen thief coochies....

NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3899 users online. 179 members and 3720 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X