300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a Digital Photography class

I signed up to take a Digital photography class with my dad and last night was the first class. The teacher owns all Canon cameras. He showed us what his old camera was like with the shutter open.

The first class was about Aperture but we also talked about White Balance,Shutter Speed and ISO Speed.

I am looking forward to perfecting my pictures for the outdoors. I love to take sunsets and pictures of ships.

I'd like to get better at taking pictures.

I posted some photos that I took last night in the "honor 9.11.01" thread.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Have fun. My gf currently graduated with a BFA in photography. She speaks all this lingo and Im like, "ah huh, yeah ok." Shes haves fun with it. Takes awesome photos too.

www.rebekahnussbaum.com

You are going to learn a lot though. So dont be overwhelmed.

Comment

Tell her I like the automobile photos. Awesome!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
        Tell her I like the automobile photos. Awesome!
        lol no problem. she wants to get a tattoo of the "love" car. Its the one that red and shaped like a heart.

She learned a lot from the classes but the best teacher is applying what you learned to the real world. Have fun, make mistakes, create memories.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4750 users online. 270 members and 4480 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X