300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted In "ask a cop"

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 02:59 AM.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Hopefully about 10 minutes.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Hey, you asked a question, you got an answer. Oh, I'm sorry, was it a rhetorical question only asked to jack your post count? Some people......just can't handle the tough love.

Lighten up Frances.....it was only a joke.
        Last edited by towncop; 09-08-2009, 08:37 AM.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

If you edit your post by deleting your content and apologizing, you will be fine.

Do it the minute you realize you've made the mistake -- hopefully within a few minutes after posting it.

It's an easy mistake to make if you use the "new posts" search & don't notice which forum the interesting topic is posted in.

What they HATE is when someone KNOWINGLY posts despite the rules.
          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Officer.com secret police will come to your house and take your computer away if you do it again. It happened to someone on here..

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
              Officer.com secret police will come to your house and take your computer away if you do it again. It happened to someone on here..
              yEA NO $H1t tha' "clover"......

Ya know, I HATE "ingnorant" peeps,

But LOVE STUPID ONES......

I wanna be tha Czar Of RED, ( read Gas filled Commies ), IGNORANCE..........

RED = COMMIE
              Last edited by asullivan; 09-08-2009, 11:59 PM. Reason: doc:2f001[hex]^0ee10/ feed
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                how long before you think i get banned
                Ummmmm ,,,,,,SBSO, Bro.... I got your 6......
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                  More than one troop, More than one .......
                  -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                    Hey, you asked a question, you got an answer. Oh, I'm sorry, was it a rhetorical question only asked to jack your post count? Some people......just can't handle the tough love.

Lighten up Frances.....it was only a joke.
                    Bwahhhhaaaaaa...... Sorry the lighten up Frances line always gets me

"Any of you homos touch my stuff and I'll kill you"
                    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3435 users online. 193 members and 3242 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X