Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 03:04 AM.
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
      well it goes...
      Zero the hero
      1st the worst..... you guys know the rest
      Sorry I am a little slow, if it is somthing that can be posted here could you let me know the rest. Sorry
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

It's weird, cause the other day I chose "four" - However, last night, I was watching a movie called 'Broken Trail' and they said the number four meant 'death' - I just thought that was interesting, but Im sticking to my number four. LOL
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
          It's weird, cause the other day I chose "four" - However, last night, I was watching a movie called 'Broken Trail' and they said the number four meant 'death' - I just thought that was interesting, but Im sticking to my number four. LOL
          All Cultures at different times had different counting systems, or base's...

The Chinese used base 4 during war.. to keep count of KIA with one hand... The non-spear hand...

We call this BCD today, or Binary Coded decimal...
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
            I'm Gonna Get ya all DrunKed Up with Seagram's & Whadda knoWs 7000K Big FinG Deal...
            Sully my brotha, how ya been??

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
              Sully my brotha, how ya been??
              Hey,...Just tak'in a lil o' sabbatical fer a few months my Bro..

Oh, BTW Your Sister says Hi !!!!

Hey, I know !!!! I feel like 69 is a good numba

Oh Ya' Officer,
              Befer' ya' leave, Could ya make me one of you famous pizza pies, Hard sex make ma' hungry ???
              Last edited by asullivan; 09-12-2009, 01:02 PM.
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

My sis??? No no no, you must be mistaken, I only have brothers... Also, your momma said you need to be home by 9pm, and that you need to leave her lotion, tissues alone and the family dog alone. That stuff cost a lot of money, and the dog doesn't deserve your lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                  My sis??? No no no, you must be mistaken, the dog doesn't deserve your lovin'
                  Officer what ya' talk'in bout???

Ma' Dog is hump'in me....
                  -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5649 users online. 342 members and 5307 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X