• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dacp

Happy birthday buddy.

Happy Birthday, pancakes!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Huhhh What awwwww Its Officer's DACP's BD... well lets see!!!!! What can we givE thA niCe PoPo fer his bithDay????

DamN's this is Really a harD one... Comes arounD only everY few years or so!!!

Ummm ahhh, Ummmm.. damn!!!! ThinK professor, think.. !!!

Ohhhh. Ummmmm....

I Got's It, I GoTs, It!!!!!!

Ma' Badge bunny Auntie, clare a belle...Even comes with industrial cattlemans crab and lice remover...

YoUr Buddy tha' ProfeSsor....
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Gawd! ANOTHER birthday............Have a good one

Old Man!
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Hey dude, Happy Birthday!!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Smurfette
            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
            Originally posted by DAL
            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Happy Birthday
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
              and I'm not sure about the former.
              -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                Whatever hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed.
                Some minds are like concrete...Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
                01 CVPI - Former OKCPD gang unit #0113129
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3037005
                http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/russrad25/6c.jpg http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...4-832889-1.jpg
                My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
                ~Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
                    It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Thanks all.
                      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4411 users online. 315 members and 4096 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X