Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No - Not Another Tighty Whitey Thread

Nope - this one is about what you wear.

What do you have in your closet and dresser that you actually wear every day? Not dress up - just every day go to work or knock around stuff.

Me?

Five pair of Levi 501s
    Two pair of Carhart Jeans
    Four white company logo t-shirts (rough "uniform" to wear every day, huh?)
    Four black company logo tshirts
    three Carhart heavy pocket Tshirts
    Threee pair of sweat pants

And for winter...

Three flannel shirts
    Two hoodies with thermal lining.

And two pair of New Balance Tennies.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Great "uniform" issue. Mine is very similar, modified for the South.

Comment

I wear basketball/soccer/elastic banded shorts and t-shirts now when I get home. I'm semi-uncommfy all day long so when I get home I want to be free and comfortable.

When it gets colder out I trade in the shorts for American Eagle jeans (best jeans around as far as I'm concerned) and long sleeve shirts or hoodys.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

My standard workday attire is jeans, sneakers and t-shirt or polo. I have a few suits for court and interview days.

Days off are mesh shorts and whatever t-shirt is on top of the clean pile.
        Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

American Eagle wear..

Comment

I wear almost exclusivly work and play Woolrich tactical elite pants.

Comment

My winter "uniform" -- I have several pair of black fleece (aka "sweat") pants that I combine with turtlenecks and an assortment of "hoodies." Very comfortable, very warm -- necessary in these "snow belt" parts. Hoodies are especially good because I often forget to wear/bring a hat & I've always got head covering.

Summer is a bit harder because there doesn't seem to be a summer equivalent of fleece pants -- none as comfortable & wash & wear. No shorts for me (not with my "thunder thighs"!).

Jeans are ok, but not as comfortable as fleece.
              Last edited by rubyrose; 09-04-2009, 08:52 PM.
              Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
              Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
              A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Shorts shirts and sandels...hang out at the beach alot.
                Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

I wear clothes. Some long clothes, some short clothes.
                  "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                  You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Wellllllllllll... my wardrobe is considerably smaller than it used to be, in two ways.

First, I lost 25lbs and went from a size 10/11 to a size 4 so I've had to acquire all new stuff because all my old stuff is too big.

Second, I've gotten rid of all the non-essentials. I have a bunch of cute small t-shirts and tank tops, about 5 pair of jeans, and a few dressy tops for going out. When I am bummin around at the house I'm usually just in a sports bra and soccer shorts. If I have to go somewhere I'll throw on some jeans and a tee. I keep it fairly simple, generally.

that's about it.

Otherwise, i love the simplicity of knowing exactly what I'm going to wear each day (a uniform!). Saves me a lot of time and energy.

I just like to be very comfortable in my off time.

Comment

Cute socks.....nuthin' else... Goodnight..

Comment

I am wearing Tommy Bahama Shirts, Docker slacks, and Timberland shoes.....

Last edited by Bearcat357; 09-05-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I have the most comfortable pair of black pants I got when I started ATA. Those things are cool in the summer, warm in the winter...I don't have a tag in them and can't tell you what the fabric is other than some mystery combo...I love them!
                          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

American Eagle jeans/shorts, adidas basketball shorts, Hollister shirts, Nike Shox or flippie floppies
                            "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                            -Winston Churchill

Thanks for stopping me from doing a one man keg stand by myself, clad in only a towel. That probably wouldve ended badly...

Comment

American Eagle jeans/shorts, adidas basketball shorts, Hollister shirts, Nike Shox or flippie floppies
                              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                              -Winston Churchill

Thanks for stopping me from doing a one man keg stand by myself, clad in only a towel. That probably wouldve ended badly...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4440 users online. 257 members and 4183 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X