300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife pulled a good prank on me

My favorite hat that I wear all the time says on it, " Retired and Loving it"
    So this morning I run to the grocery store to get some coke. While standing at the checkout stand, the checker starts laughing. I ask her whats so funny. She says the message on your cap. I said whats wrong with being retired and loving it. The lady next to me says, " Sir thats not what it says"
    I take my cap off and see a piece of tape has been placed over the word Retired. It now read " Retarded and loving it" in big red letters. I laughed and told the ladies I was going home to kill my wife.
    Retired LASD

Now that's a woman with both a sense of humor and a death wish!

A few years back, one woman captain in her 40's thought it would be funny to have one of her pregnant employees pee on the "early PG test kit." She then wrapped it up and took it home, placing it in the cabinet under the bathroom sink. Her Commander husband, in his 50's, was on a day off. She called him and asked him to check it...he 'bout fell out.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Gotta love the sense of humor! That's a good one! Thanks for the laugh!
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

She's askin' for a Black eye...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6274 users online. 349 members and 5925 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X