Clear All

• LeGarrette Blount punches out opponent after embarrassing loss

He should have gone to jail...YIKES!...

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...sShareURL=true

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf,187235

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:31 am EDT

LeGarrette Blount punches out opponent after embarrassing loss
    By Matt Hinton

Thursday's season-opening loss at Boise State was the worst possible scenario for Oregon in every way: The vaunted Ducks offense was lethargic, ineffective, impotent and any other synonym you can imagine for "really bad," held to a meager eight points and 150 total yards in a deflating loss that could send the entire season careening off the tracks. And no Duck was more disappointing in the loss than LeGarrette Blount: The senior running back, last seen hurtling over and through Oklahoma State defenders in a breakout Holiday Bowl performance last December, finished with –5 yards on eight carries and was dropped in the end zone for a safety in the second quarter.

A frustrating night, for sure, especially for a guy who spent the week before the game leading the nation in trash talk. But "frustration" does not quite describe Blount's reaction after the game as well as "psychotic flip-out" directed at anyone and everyone in his general vicinity:

Last edited by Southflaguy; 09-04-2009, 10:17 AM.
    sigpic

He went after some fans too.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

He should be arrested for Battery and kicked of the team, have his scholarship yanked and be banned from the NCAA.
      "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
        He went after some fans too.
        Good to know...
        sigpic

Comment

I know that guy. He's dumb as a stick. I don't even know how he got into college ball
          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

Charge his *** with assault or appropriate charge, expel him from collage, life time ban from NCAA sports, to and include going to any games. And the NFL should turn there back on him. His actions are inexcusable, and hurt the game.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
              Charge his *** with assault or appropriate charge, expel him from collage, life time ban from NCAA sports, to and include going to any games. And the NFL should turn there back on him. His actions are inexcusable, and hurt the game.
              Shoot, he is perfect for the Cowboys! Without a felony or two, you won't even start there...

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                Good to know...
                http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4445367 - has video of him going after fans.

I think Hout should also face some punishment (not as harsh as Blount), as he shoved/smacked/touched, albeit not hard, Blount when he walked by.
                Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

The city and team of Oakland is always ready for a player with those qualities.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

^^^^^ Can't argue with the above nine comments.... That guys gonna' kill someone...

10-4 on tha' Cowboys or Oakland....
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Too bad the cop that was trying to get him away from the fans did not taz his ***, now that would have been some good highlights.
                      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Out for season... little light if you ask me. Gets to keep his scholarship. Wish I could assualt someone and get my schooling taken care of

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                          Too bad the cop that was trying to get him away from the fans did not taz his ***, now that would have been some good highlights.
                          He still had his shoulder pads/equiment on can the taser go through that?...
                          sigpic

Comment

Whatever happened to the NCAA "Arrest of the Week"? Charge this clown, and maybe it can start up again.

Comment

He's a senior - huge effect on a possible NFL career, imo. Can't scout someone that isn't playing.

Thought I wonder if he can "red shirt," if he hasn't already.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3182 users online. 158 members and 3024 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X