Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Galls customer service?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Galls customer service?

Long story short, they had some items on clearance so I placed an order a few days ago. I got to the page with an order number and it said I would be emailed an order confirmation and then would be emailed again when the order ships. Well, two days later I still haven't received the order confirmation email and the site doesn't recognize my email address .

So I've been on the Phone with them twice today trying to see if the order went thru but no dice.

First call this afternoon resulted in "all reps are currently busy" then after 4:30 the call got dropped.

So I've been on the phone with them again since 9 p.m. and have been on hold since..

REALLY?? 50 minutes of holding? REALLY? Is there like 1 rep for the entire country or something? Good thing for speaker phone and free minutes.

I have a feeling the call is going to get dropped again at 10 p.m. when they supposedly close.

Out here in Cali there are several Galls locations (One used to be called LB Uniforms). I used to go there and this would be my typical experience...

I would walk in the front door and see about 10 employees standing around. Not one would acknowledge me in the store. I would approach them and ask to purchase a pair of handcuffs. All 10 of them would look at me and say "Joe handles the sale of handcuffs and he is at lunch now." Then they would go back to talking. I have talked to many Officers who had similar stories. We all hate to go there so much we tend to pay more and go to other stores.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Never, ever have had issues with Galls. Find out who your area/regional sales rep is....and go through them.....

More than likely you will get a decent discount as well if you opt to go that route......

Comment

The rep that handles the contract with the state of Iowa provided us with an email address.

NEVER had a problem with contacting her.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

We have been having problems lately. We believe the problem is with the rep and not the actual company.

Comment

They have customer service?? we have issues with timeliness in getting the order, mix ups in the order, 3-5 business days for us equals 3-5 business weeks. I avoid them at all costs.the only good thing I can say is that every time we complain, we get a deeper discount.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

They actually won our uniform bid one year. Our uniform orderer guy in charge dude, told me that they SUCKED! Thank goodness they didn't win this years bid..

Comment

Someone told me yesterday Galls in San Diego closed recently.

The handful of times I went there, I had no problems at all. Very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post

They have customer service?? we have issues with timeliness in getting the order, mix ups in the order, 3-5 business days for us equals 3-5 business weeks. I avoid them at all costs.the only good thing I can say is that every time we complain, we get a deeper discount.
                  Dude....let me find my contact number for the MO Rep and see if he can hook you up with a Federal Rep.....and it will make things go a hell of a lot easier.....

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                    We have been having problems lately. We believe the problem is with the rep and not the actual company.
                    The first order I placed with Galls was problem free. I gave up on the customer service calls last night around 10:15 pm and I was still on hold..

I was finally able to get into the site this morning and it says that the order I placed on 9/1 is still being processed. Why does it take so long when it says everything I had in my cart is in stock? I'm trying to check the status again as I'm typing this and it's been stuck on the order status page for 10 minutes now with no progress.

Sigh..I gotta see if I can get in contact with the area rep if I order from them again.

Comment

I haven't ordered from Galls in a long time. They just don't have good prices compared to most others. I'll look through LA Police, Chief Supply, GT Distributors, and see who offers the better deal.
                      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Blah..another 10 minutes on hold with the same recording saying "all reps are busy". I give up.

They had a lot of uniform stuff on sale, I really wanted the pants because they were $1.98 each and are a great alternative to Dickies brand for working on my car on the weekends. The Dickies are $25 each so it was kind of a no brainer.

Oh and I sent them an email last night before I posted the thread and I still haven't gotten a response.

This is not looking good, AT ALL hahaha.

Comment

OMG this is horrible. Still no phone response, the site won't load the order status and I received a package from them today with 3 items in it. The stuff I really wanted is still "processing" apparently.

I still haven't received a reply to either of the emails I sent either.

Comment

Originally posted by NextCapCop View Post
                            OMG this is horrible. Still no phone response, the site won't load the order status and I received a package from them today with 3 items in it. The stuff I really wanted is still "processing" apparently.

I still haven't received a reply to either of the emails I sent either.
                            PM me with where you are from....and who your contact is....and I will see if my Rep can help.....

Comment

Have only ordered from them a half dozen or so times with no problems.I once even received my order the same day I got notification it had been sent.
                              We have a saying down here-"Maybe you aren't holding your mouth right"
                              Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3623 users online. 186 members and 3437 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X