Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever gotten a professional massage?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever gotten a professional massage?

I personal don't like people to touch me. But I know we have stressful jobs so that's why I ask.

I used to get a massage at my chiropractor's office when I needed one. He'd code it on insurance as a chiro treatment and the co-pay was only $6.00. Don't get a massage a couple hours before a heavy squat workout - it makes you way too relaxed and mellow to get aggressive enough to lift the heavy weights.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Yea,

When I was a young'in ma' mommy said she used ta give em....

But I never "got one" she said, "it would be a 5 dollar gold piEce"...
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Yes.

Generally the more attractive the massuse, the easier it is to let them touch you.

M-11
        “All men dream...... But not equally..
        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Sully's mom gives a good massage..

Comment

^^ ^^

Comment

Yes, I have. And I agree with M-11. My masseuse was a very attractive 20'ish blonde woman. Warm towels, warm rocks, and her elbows ROCKED my deep tissue needs. It relaxed me soo much my voice was deeper for the rest of the day.

Thank goodness my wife asked if I wanted a male or female. I'da refused the other choice.

Also had one from a larger Jamaican lady on my honeymoon... not nearly as pleasant.

Comment

Nope. But wouldnt mind!
                "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Yup. The hot rocks massage really gets down deep too....I thought it was just a gimmick, but boy did I feel great afterwards.

You need to drink lots of fluids after as well or you may get a headache.
                  Last edited by willowdared; 09-03-2009, 08:04 PM.
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

No, but I've thought about it.

Comment

Yes twice. Both were an anniversary present from the wife. The first was a woman, but the wife failed to tell me about it and I rocked an awesome leg workout a couple days before. I was only able to stand a massage on my upper body. She was great. The second was a man. It was all good until he had to inform me that he spent several years in the Navy. When he got to my back it was a bit rough, but tolerable. Not nearly as relaxing as the first one.
                      But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

Yep....very relaxing....but expensive
                        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post
                          Yep....very relaxing....but expensive
                          We have a "Massage College" just outside of town............they have fund raising events for charity where they offer el cheapo massages by the students.

$25 for an hour of massage........................but I am like Tx_Deputy........don't like the touching!............well it depends on who is doing the touching!
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                            Sully's mom gives a good massage..
                            Ya Officer, But she never called em' "massage" She always called em' "tricks"

Originally posted by Looker View Post
                            ^^ ^^
                            Officer Looker..... Why tha "looks"???? Womens gotta do sump'in...
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Yep! I love it when I get a massage. Since the Fitness Club I work for has its own Spa Shoppe (massage,facials,nails and pedicures) within it. All the employees get 20 % off of anything within the club. So I take advantage of massages as much as I can when money is there.

Speaking of that, I need to make an appointment for one soon.

I usually get the Deep Tissue and the Sugar Sweet Glow Scrub ( makes my skin feel smooth and sweet! Good enough to eat.

Even though I am not a licensed massage therapist I do give massages to my friends. They've actually said that I should goto school to become a Massage Therapist.
                              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                              Not Yet Visited: 16
                              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4601 users online. 312 members and 4289 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X