300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalapenos

They're good, but man, I'm hurting right now as I type this from my iPhone, while on the latrine...

Indeed, I love'm too, but Lord God, they rip me up if I eat too many. Which, I always do
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
      They're good, but man, I'm hurting right now as I type this from my iPhone, while on the latrine...
      Officer Quit Ya' Complain'in...

Just stick a ice cube up thar' and get back ta' patrol'in!!!

Gezzzzzzz.....
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

The other night I was patroning a local pub. My friend and I decided it would be a good idea to get a couple sacks of White Castle jalapeno cheeseburgers. It was....until the next morning.

For those that don't have White Castle, the regular burgers come in sacks of 10 and are affectionately called "Sliders". You can imagine what happens when the peppers are added.

Comment

Good old White Castle, no need to spend big money on one of those colon cleansing treatments, nope just get a sac to go. But good lord, with jalapenos have some respect for your body man.
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 03:28 AM.
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Literally love those babies put them on most anything I can.... Sandwiches, pastas, pizza, salads, steaks, hell I even make a Peanutbutter and jalapeno sandwich from time to time for my lunches. Seriouslly.... I SH#T YOU NOT it's really good. Try it.
              sigpic
              Formerly Username k91376
              " They Took the BAR!! The whole F%$#ING BAR! "

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                Officer Quit Ya' Complain'in...

Just stick a ice cube up thar' and get back ta' patrol'in!!!

Gezzzzzzz.....
                You're the one that's supposed to do that for me. Remember, you said you luvvvv me....

Crap, been off for six days, but back to the streets at 2 today, and my *** is still burning.... Damn jalapenos...

Comment

I don't guess any of you guys were around when I posted my "Jalapeno Incident" from the logs of "The Real Stories of the Wyoming Highway Patrol" starring 1042 Trooper. Shall I post it again for you amusement and disgust?
                  The All New
                  BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                  Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                  - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

They get hotter if they're grilled.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                      I don't guess any of you guys were around when I posted my "Jalapeno Incident" from the logs of "The Real Stories of the Wyoming Highway Patrol" starring 1042 Trooper. Shall I post it again for you amusement and disgust?
                      Please!

Comment

I just had some jalapenos on my pizza....yum!
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Smurfette
                        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                        Originally posted by DAL
                        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by unsworninpa104 View Post
                          Please!
                          Too Many Jalepenos Scenario
                          (for unsworninPA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay - this one really happened to me - as awful as it was.

So ... what would you do?????

Major crash. Full on blizzard. -15 degrees due to wind chill. Bloody, frostbitten victims everywhere. Abulance still 20 minutes away. Lots of helpfull truckers stopping to offer assistance.

3 car pile up, one overturned in the median. The most critical is the one you are kneeling next to, trying to treat bleeding, shock, hypothermia and a compound fracture of the clavical. Suddenly, your guts rumble. Uh oh.

You suddenly remember you overdosed big time on jalepenos last night for dinner and now, suddenly, you are painfully aware the trots have arrived. Wicked, red hot diarhea, baby. It's painful.

The feeling is familiar and panic invoking. Those little droplets of perspiration are forming on your forehead. Your colon is convulsing now and on fire. It is lierally quivering. You know you have no more than a few minutes before you either:

Need to be squatting on a comode, behind a bush or under an overpass; or,
                          You will fill your pants with putrid nuclear waste, right there on the spot.

You are ten minutes from your station but can make it at least to a lonely ranch exit with good cover and concealment if you leave RIGHT NOW!

But here you are ... a busted up driver in your hands. No other professional help - just truckers. Your patient is stable but in lots of pain.

Don't you just hate decisions? What do you do? What DO you DO?

Hmmmmm?
                          - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                            Too Many Jalepenos Scenario
                            (for unsworninPA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay - this one really happened to me - as awful as it was.

So ... what would you do?????

Major crash. Full on blizzard. -15 degrees due to wind chill. Bloody, frostbitten victims everywhere. Abulance still 20 minutes away. Lots of helpfull truckers stopping to offer assistance.

3 car pile up, one overturned in the median. The most critical is the one you are kneeling next to, trying to treat bleeding, shock, hypothermia and a compound fracture of the clavical. Suddenly, your guts rumble. Uh oh.

You suddenly remember you overdosed big time on jalepenos last night for dinner and now, suddenly, you are painfully aware the trots have arrived. Wicked, red hot diarhea, baby. It's painful.

The feeling is familiar and panic invoking. Those little droplets of perspiration are forming on your forehead. Your colon is convulsing now and on fire. It is lierally quivering. You know you have no more than a few minutes before you either:

Need to be squatting on a comode, behind a bush or under an overpass; or,
                            You will fill your pants with putrid nuclear waste, right there on the spot.

You are ten minutes from your station but can make it at least to a lonely ranch exit with good cover and concealment if you leave RIGHT NOW!

But here you are ... a busted up driver in your hands. No other professional help - just truckers. Your patient is stable but in lots of pain.

Don't you just hate decisions? What do you do? What DO you DO?

Hmmmmm?

So what did you do....leave the scene or commense with nuclear waste?

Comment

I am afraid to know what he did?
                              I have a BUNCH of Jalapeno's in the back yard that I grew. Never put pickled or packaged anything in my life from a garden, any suggestions on how to perserve these HOT LITTLE GUYS?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3479 users online. 198 members and 3281 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X