300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Kid...

Pretty cool story if anyone else is interested!

http://mississippistate.rivals.com/c...asp?CID=983337

And its not long, I promise...
    “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Nicely done. 6'04" 255 lbs. holy crap this kids in high school?

Comment

Think of how many deaths could have been prevented if someone acted the way this young man did at any of the past school shootings. Good job!

Comment

Nicely done! Truly a hero, no doubt in my mind. This guy deserves a freakin' medal. He should go into LE, his body stature alone is a presence in itself.

What was the girl thinking? Why in the world would she throw away her life like that? Needless to say, she never had a chance the moment he sprung at her and had her on the ground.

Comment

Would of been nice to "tactically" take her down to put emphasis on how dangerous the situation was,
          “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Comment

Yeah someone from my state did a good thing for a change!!!!
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

That young man is a hero! It is really nice to read a story that turned out as well as this one did.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Smurfette
              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
              Originally posted by DAL
              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6728 users online. 367 members and 6361 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X