300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting season is here!

Anyone doing any bird hunting this month? Pheasants, Duck, Goose, Geese, Quail, etc. I am all ready for it. Of corse I can't wait til the winter also! Anyone else?
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

coyote!!!!
    "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Looking for big bird, here..... I got an El Chupacabra last month at work... I had to wrassle him with my bare hands...

Comment

Damn Bastards......

I gonna go load up some 20 and 12 fer ma' 1100 and SKB !!!!

I got tha' scratch......Anyone want a partner, I lives on tha West side....

Screw tha Trolls, flea bitt'in this time o' year....
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by exdrip View Post
          coyote!!!!
          Ya up near Traverse City way????? I's is, and all over this here dirt ball....
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Going for dove next week. Not much meat but fun to shoot (at).
            Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jere View Post
              Going for dove next week. Not much meat but fun to shoot (at).

Hell,l Maricopa County Used ta be a PREMIER dove ground..... But now it Big...

AS fuN as Combat !!!!!! A big Ole' ring a' hulls around ya!!!!!!!

Day 2,,, They were a fly'in at 35000 feet!!!! Time fer REm Mod. 1100, 32" full choke!!!!
              -Frank

Comment

My oldest boy and I will be murdering 2 elk in October. Then we shall devour their flesh.
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                  My oldest boy and I will be murdering 2 elk in October. Then we shall devour their flesh.
                  Ummmm Officer....... Ya said ,"WILL", we'll see!!!!!

ask our good buddy Monkeybomb About count'in them "chickens".....
                  -Frank

Comment

October means------Muzzleloader Season. Can't wait....Duck Season a little later..

Comment

Originally posted by ford123 View Post
                      October means------Muzzleloader Season. Can't wait....Duck Season a little later..
                      I goTs me a Lefty TC Renegade in .50... wacked alots of deer anDs ElKs!!!!!

Use Maxiball w/ 85 grs... eq.... Knock eM ta' thar" knees....
                      -Frank

Comment

Duck hunting for me. It does not start until later October in CA. Gracey aka (Yellowlab)and I will be lookin' forward to it. Pheasant,Dove, Goose are also in the mix. Love to deer hunt, but I don't get out there too often. CA. is becoming a lousy state to hunt in, not like the southern and eastern states.

Comment

If you're lucky and the animal don't file suite.

Help Block Animal Rightist Regulatory Czar

8/31/09

President Obama’s choice for a powerful regulatory position in the White House is a rabid supporter of animal rights. Your support is needed to block him from being in a position to harm America’s sportsmen.

Cass Sunstein, the president’s pick to head the powerful Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), has been an advocate for the animal rights movement and is an anti-hunter. As a part of the federal budget office, OIRA has extensive authority to block rules, including those that protect hunting and conservation.

Sunstein claims that, “we might ban hunting altogether, at least if it’s sole purpose is human recreation.” He also supports allowing lawsuits on behalf of animals, a right currently only extended to human beings.

Views such as this raise serious concern about the agenda Sunstein will carry with him into this position if he is confirmed by the Senate. This is why it is crucial that your two US Senators vote NOT to confirm Cass Sunstein as the head of the OIRA.

http://www.ussportsmen.org/Page.aspx?pid=2066
                          Last edited by dadyswat; 09-03-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 04:28 AM.
                            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                              Ummmm Officer....... Ya said ,"WILL", we'll see!!!!!

ask our good buddy Monkeybomb About count'in them "chickens".....
                              Not to worry - it's as good as in the freezer.
                              The All New
                              BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4559 users online. 252 members and 4307 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X