Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texaschickee

Where did she go???
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

We can only hope that it is far, far away, in a land without internet access.
    Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

Don't know...

You forgot an E...
      sigpic

Comment

Her Accord has been squeaking! Could have driven her mad
        "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Isn't she in the academy or something?
          RIP Sgt. Joe Bergeron, We will surely miss you.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

Originally posted by yangsTa View Post
            Isn't she in the academy or something?
            That WAS Presence, but now shes out.

TC is fine, she is just having computer problems last I heard.

Comment

Yeah where are my news articles in General Law Enforcement? She is dropping the ball.

Comment

Not nice, Angel.

DACP,

You left the E off her name...she's probably out preparing to snipe you now
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  Not nice, Angel.

DACP,

You left the E off her name...she's probably out preparing to snipe you now
                  I know, I have to work on my tone...... its all about the tone
                  It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

It seems like everyone is dropping off the face of the planet. I have been gone for a while because school started back up....I miss the craziness of you people....I hope TC comes back soon!
                    I love my LMU Lions! We have a long way to go, but we're pulling through the muck and coming out alive!!!

Comment

I thought she left to goto another site.
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                      Not Yet Visited: 16
                      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5728 users online. 324 members and 5404 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X