300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skydiving

Has anyone done it? Did you like it? Would you do it again?

I am going to try it. I've created a Bucket List and this is my top choice. I want to try it before I get too old.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

I made one static line jump. When I landed, the first think I saw was a guy at the edge of the drop zone, on crutches, with a cast up to his crotch. I decided that one was enough.

Comment

Well, I am going to do a tandem jump. There is no way in he!! I will do it by myself the first time.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

I've done 6 jumps.....been awhile though......would like to give it a go again....
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I'd do it.
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 03:47 AM.
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 09-14-2009, 03:47 AM.
              Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on! When you have this big s4it eating grin on your face after landing, you'll think there is nothing better to do. Although there are some who believe that terra firma equates to the firma the ground, the less terra you experience.
                If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

I'd do it for war or emergency or other extreme necessity only.

Comment

You should come to Lodi this weekend, when Evan and I meet up with some friends so they can do it!
                    I love my LMU Lions! We have a long way to go, but we're pulling through the muck and coming out alive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LMUcrazycagegrl View Post
                      You should come to Lodi this weekend, when Evan and I meet up with some friends so they can do it!
                      I can't. I work this weekend but I've heard that is where a lot of people are going. Either at Lodi or Davis. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Ive gone before and cant wait to go again, Im planning on getting my solo license so I can go a lot more. I went to down to Hollister to do it, great views and great tandem guys.

Comment

I am going to call around to see which places are best. I definitely want to do it!

Thanks...

Comment

Anyone know what the average cost would be ?

Comment

Originally posted by COP103 View Post
                              Anyone know what the average cost would be ?

Some coworkers were going and I think it was like $160, which isn't bad at all.

Granted, that's MN price, I don't know what it is where you live.

I want to go someday too, just need to find someone to go with. Don't you normally start out doing tandem and then solo?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4299 users online. 306 members and 3993 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X