300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who is back?

Yep. I am back from my long week on the East Coast. We had a blast going to each baseball stadium : Nationals,Yankees,Boston, Cooperstown, and the Mets.

Along with going to each stadium and watching Rickey Henderson, Jim Rice and Joe Morgan get inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. We were able to tour the cities on our own at Washington D.C. and Boston. We had a tour guide for NY and the Mets. But on Wednesday and Thursday before my mom and I flew home we had a chance to tour NY.

First day of the trip July 24- Washington D.C. @ The Mall. My mom and I went through the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, The Old Post Office, took pictures in front of the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, the Veterans Memorial, and the Lincoln Memorial. Then we got on the bus to go watch the Nationals play the Padres at the Nationals Stadium.

Day 2 was the game at the Yankees stadium (day game). The stadium was nice but there was too much going on and we didn't get to see the Monuments. The one thing I was looking forward to.

And I was suppose to meet someone that day. Atleast I didn't chicken out of meeting that person!

After the Yankees game,we boarded the bus for our bus trip to our hotel to rest up for our road trip to Cooperstown, NY. Where we would be watching Rickey Henderson, Jim Rice and Joe Morgan get inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. After the ceremony, we walked through the town to get to the main street where the HOF was. It is actually a nice small town and we had an awesome time. At the ceremony, I was lucky to have met another O.com Member who was very nice and sweet. I met his K9 dog and he gave me a cool coin.

I will share more later. I am off to meet RoadKingTrooper who is my town!

BBB

Pictures to follow soon......
    Last edited by BaseballBabe; 08-02-2009, 11:01 PM.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Shadys back? back again? so tell a friend?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Welcome back....I didn't even know you were gone LOL

Comment

Welcome Back BBB. Too bad you couldn't come a little farther west of Boston. Would be nice to meet someone from here. I am glad you had a blast out here.
        Its not the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop, its the PERSON behind the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop.

Officer August "Augie" Tefts, Westfield MA PD EOW 12/23/05
        He was a great officer and is sadly missed

sigpic

Detective Paul McNulty, Springfield MA PD retired passed away 10/8/07

Comment

Im glad that you had a wonderful time on the east. I'm sure that someone has a logical explanation on why he did not meet up with ya..lol.

Well I leave to head over to your side of the world on Tuesday. With that being said, I hope to brings the thunder storms with me. They miss ya!
          We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Originally posted by HotSoup View Post
            Welcome back....I didn't even know you were gone LOL
            Well.....if you kept in touch by text message! Maybe you would've known...
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

hey BBB!! glad you had fun!!
              The above posted text is my opinion and thought and in no way represents the thought or opinion of my place of work.

"We are a brotherhood, we stand together, and not alone. You got my back, and I got yours."

RIP Brothers.

Comment

Triple B it's called a challenge coin. Glad you had fun!

Comment

Originally posted by 2001GTTT View Post
                  hey BBB!! glad you had fun!!
                  Man...where the heck have you been? I miss my text messages. Don't send it now. My phone is off!

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                    Man...where the heck have you been? I miss my text messages. Don't send it now. My phone is off!
                    LOL where have I been?!?! Where have YOU been!
                    The above posted text is my opinion and thought and in no way represents the thought or opinion of my place of work.

"We are a brotherhood, we stand together, and not alone. You got my back, and I got yours."

RIP Brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
                      Shadys back? back again? so tell a friend?
                      You are so funny!

Comment

LOL where have I been?!?! Where have YOU been!
                        The East Coast! I texted you once while I was there,dork!

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                          The East Coast! I texted you once while I was there,dork!
                          YESSS and I replied!! lol

I bet it was a blast....how long did the trip take??

RIP Brothers.

Comment

YESSS and I replied!! lol

I bet it was a blast....how long did the trip take??
                            It was from July 23-July 28 and then we stayed a day and half in NY.

Comment

awesome....NY is on my list to visit someday

RIP Brothers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5587 users online. 395 members and 5192 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X