300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aghanistan

So wednesday I got orders to deploy to Aghanistan. I start my training monday morning. Its really early notice but I am stoked...Ill be going with a grunt unit to train them in detaining and transporting prisoners along with collecting evidence and searching vehicles, personel, and houses. It is gonna be totally awesome.

Git some, Marine! Keep your head down over there brother. God speed, and Semper Fi from a Soldier.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Good luck brother! Stay safe.

Comment

Afghanistan. If your going you might as well learn how its speeled.

Good luck and Stay safe.
        The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf View Post

Good luck and Stay safe.
          Damn, I thought it was a new War.
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

You're going to like it there. More to look at and see there.
            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Have a good time man, Shoot, Move, Communicate.

Bring extra ammo, anything worth shooting, is worth shooting twice.

M-11
              “All men dream...... But not equally..
              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

God Bless. You are a HERO.
                Its not the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop, its the PERSON behind the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop.

Officer August "Augie" Tefts, Westfield MA PD EOW 12/23/05
                He was a great officer and is sadly missed

sigpic

Detective Paul McNulty, Springfield MA PD retired passed away 10/8/07

Comment

Thanks for all the support, im sure its gonna be one h&ll of an experience...

Comment

Originally posted by Surf View Post

Good luck and Stay safe.
                    lol, ya the F key on my keyboard keeps sticking, and since were talking about "SPEELING", in the english dictionary its actually "SPELLING"

Comment

Good luck, if you need something over there, shoot me a PM...

Comment

Be safe!...............
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                        and I'm not sure about the former.
                        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by usmccop View Post
                          So wednesday I got orders to deploy to Aghanistan. I start my training monday morning. Its really early notice but I am stoked...Ill be going with a grunt unit to train them in detaining and transporting prisoners along with collecting evidence and searching vehicles, personel, and houses. It is gonna be totally awesome.
                          Kill bodies and eat babies!!!!!!

Note: For all of you pansy ***ed whiners out there, that's a saying from MCRD as well as the fleet. I know, I'm poorly representing my department by saying that so go boink yourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by catch um and ba View Post
                            Kill bodies and eat babies!!!!!!

Note: For all of you pansy ***ed whiners out there, that's a saying from MCRD as well as the fleet. I know, I'm poorly representing my department by saying that so go boink yourselves...
                            OOORAHH, that is the plan my friend. I went and checked out my weapon yesterday, I got an m16a4 with modified hand rails, an AQUOG, a PEQ15 (shoots out an IR beam so you can see where your aiming through the PVS14, and a PVS14 (nightvision scope / monocular). So im well equipped to hunt them through all hours of the day.

Comment

Stay safe and good luck to you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6281 users online. 351 members and 5930 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X