300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping out, stupid, and whatever.

Well, this may be my final post on the good 'ol O.com for a while... I've had far too many shots and bottles tonight with my guys, so I apologize for spelling and grammar errors, and for whatever drama I type.

I OFFICIALLY ship out today. 9 PM tonight, 20090623. It's here. And in the morning of 20090624 at some point, I'll board that flight for Georgia. Time to change my life, right?

At this point, I really don't care if I get flamed for anything. This is it... life is different. The boys are iun the garage still drinking, I've had far too many and I'm feeling heartbroken, so this is it.

And my sdtupid a** fell for a female before I left... I should have listened to M-11 when he said to end it... this is my nexwst text...

"Travis, I love you. You know that.. but what's really going to happen when you leave? You're gonna change. I'm gonna change and I don't want to lose you completely"

S*** happens, right?

Annyway O.com, thanks for everything. All of you on here who may reply to this thread, I grew up with you, I really did. Thanks for everything,. For the people on here who have helped me so much and feel like they know me, I'll try to make you proud. Hopefully when I come back to these forums I'll have that scroll...

JTSHOOTER, M-aa (whom I really need to listen to), and everyone else I mentioned in my 4,000th post thread... I'll buy you one or ten beers someday, I promise.

Sully, ours will be at the Longbranch. Thanks for the horse by the way.

Thank everyone, gone into the night, you friend...

Columbus

Stay safe. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

go have some more drinks... don't forget to call up the girl and **** the hell out of her before you leave...

Comment

double post

Comment

If you are able to type, you havent been drinking enough. Better yet, if you are able to turn the damn computer on, you havent been drinking enough.

Good luck and god speed man.

Comment

Drink private drink!!!!

Good luck to you man.

Comment

Good job Bro, Get out there and grab life by the balls.

50 years from now, your memories of life will fade a little. You will only vividly remember two things in life:

The moments you felt the greatest accomplishment, and the moments you disappointed yourself bitterly.

Keep the good end of the scale heavy, and you will live an amazing life.

You have your objective, drink water, check your gear, check your feet, and move out smartly. Do your best.

M-11
              “All men dream...... But not equally..
              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Good Luck!

Now get back to drinking with your boys!
                Whatever hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed.
                Some minds are like concrete...Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
                01 CVPI - Former OKCPD gang unit #0113129
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3037005
                http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/russrad25/6c.jpg http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...4-832889-1.jpg
                My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
                ~Thomas Jefferson

Comment

good luck Colombus.. hope you are ready for Georgia weather.. it's HOT!!!!

Comment

I said it before, but I'll say it again. Good luck buddy! I'm going to hold you to that offer of beer... I prefer 10.

Don't listen to your body when it tells you that you want to quit. Listen to your mind and keep going. You can quit when you retire. Again, God bless.
                    sigpic

Comment

Best of luck, honey. Life *is* going to be different and that's okay. It's exciting. Go for it...eyes wide open.
                      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I'll look forward to the beers, if I'm still in Miami when you get out I'll treat you to a Miami Heat game...
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Luck and try to stay positive. They break you down to build you back up - and you'll be a better man for it.

The first steps of your journey will be the hardest - but you'll have every reason to be proud of yourself for what you'll accomplish.

Prayers and good vibes to you.

Comment

I hope you have some gatorade handy....there's nothing worse then flying with a hangover!

Best of luck dear!
                            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

First, we're gonna miss ya, little brother! Yeah, you are gonna change, to the point where your old life will be a happy memory. And thank you for your service, Soldier! Hang in there in Basic. Remember, it's just a game, and you will forge friendships for life in there. My son is in a co-ed platoon at another Fort, and got an Article for something having to do with a female soldier....

Check in when you can. We'll be here waiting for ya!
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Smurfette
                              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                              Originally posted by DAL
                              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7176 users online. 430 members and 6746 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X