300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We call these clues.....

It is now official. I live in the ghetto. Pure and simple when my lease is up I am now gone.
    CLUE #1. The ice cream truck has rims. yes thats right, the good humor ice cream truck has rims on the ride. Good God I thought I was seeing some form of hallucination but after the comment from one kid, I knew it was there on purpose.

CLUE#2. The crack dealers that the office has been trying to get rid of for the past 3 months finally gave them what they needed to file. ONE OF THE TEENS STOLE THE GOLF CART. That's right folks, they went joy riding through out the aprtment complex, in the golf cart. Reward, charges filed and she is now in the county jail and is to graduate next week.

CLUE #3. I just checked the sex offender data base (which I do about every two or three months) and found someone living here. Talked to the Manager- and was told that he would look into it. He did pull the file and said it was to be two girls living in that apartment.....

Beer and pizza for those that help me move.

‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Could be worse....

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Saw some dude with a car bumper attached to his bike today & hub caps tied to his bike wheels.
      Last edited by mrc27; 05-27-2009, 04:21 PM.
      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
        Could be worse....

Hey now, nothing wrong with that there bat mobile. Not all of us have the financial backing of Wayne enterprises .

*edit*

Texas, sorry, not in TX. Maybe in a year if things don't work out around my parts; I might start looking into DPD or HPD more heavily.

Around where my wife and I used to live, a couple of guys were driving an old RPD crown vic that still had the paint job sans all other logos. I always double-take when I see them but I'm sure they're doing it for the novelty of it. Too bad they don't do background checks for the state auctions.
        Last edited by RCKoutWurGLKout; 05-27-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Where do people get those type of paint jobs by the way? There are around 10 cars like the mcdonalds car from where Im from and they are Skittles, M&M's, Hersheys...etc...do they get paid for driving them around or are they just stupid and want to have that paint job?
          yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Prov1x View Post
            Where do people get those type of paint jobs by the way? There are around 10 cars like the mcdonalds car from where Im from and they are Skittles, M&M's, Hersheys...etc...do they get paid for driving them around or are they just stupid and want to have that paint job?
            Majority are just suffering from the mental illness known as stupidity...

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Move to my neighborhood. No humidity, no hurricanes, no floods, nice neighbors, lots of fun. Of course, you will have to change your screen name to Beachchickee.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                Move to my neighborhood. No humidity, no hurricanes, no floods, nice neighbors, lots of fun. Of course, you will have to change your screen name to Beachchickeee.
                Fixed it for you!
                Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

People here are generally of the urban type, it's been getting a little worse, but getting good at the same time. Usually it's the people with their stereos turned up really loud waking me up at night, the people with the neon, pink, yellow, green, brown, any other color, and with rims around 18 - 28 inches.

Comment

if they are seeling stuff, make sure you lock your car

Does the skool bus look like this?
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
                      Fixed it for you!
                      thanks.
                      love the pics, that mcd car is what is outside now. The music- hell thats night and day/

over all its cheap rent and thats why I stayed so long.
                      (I have been on the property since 96 and this apartment since 99.)
                      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
                        It is now official. I live in the ghetto. Pure and simple when my lease is up I am now gone.
                        CLUE #1. The ice cream truck has rims. yes thats right, the good humor ice cream truck has rims on the ride. Good God I thought I was seeing some form of hallucination but after the comment from one kid, I knew it was there on purpose.

CLUE#2. The crack dealers that the office has been trying to get rid of for the past 3 months finally gave them what they needed to file. ONE OF THE TEENS STOLE THE GOLF CART. That's right folks, they went joy riding through out the aprtment complex, in the golf cart. Reward, charges filed and she is now in the county jail and is to graduate next week.

CLUE #3. I just checked the sex offender data base (which I do about every two or three months) and found someone living here. Talked to the Manager- and was told that he would look into it. He did pull the file and said it was to be two girls living in that apartment.....

Beer and pizza for those that help me move.

Needless to say I am new to MEMPHIS, I moved down end of last year, my lease is over in OCT. I am moving in 30 days to a completely different area, because my patrol car sits outside and people ask for my help by knocking on my door all hours of the night, there has been 3 agg robs, 1 stabbing, and domestic in my building in the last month. I tell them good night call 911 i am off from work.

Comment

Look on the bright side at leat there isn't graffiti on the ice crem truck so it's still not all that ghetto...

I dedicate this song to TexaschickEEE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8-UiXotuXE

I see these just about everytime I'm out...I must say, some of them look nice...

sigpic

Comment

Haha, 'round these parts it's usually an old guy with a cooler strapped to a bike....

Comment

Go stand on MLK near the Swap Shop, cars there are perfect photo ops.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5336 users online. 288 members and 5048 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X