300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Third Watch" Complete series

Anyone ever find or come across the complete series of "Thrid Watch" I looked on ebay and found some that claimed to be and I actually purchased two different DVD sets but, the recording was horrible or the audio sucked or there were parts of epsiodes cut out. Just wondering. I loved that show. I know far from true to life but, overall good entertainment.

Officially, only the first season has been released. Season two is scheduled to be released during the first week in July. What you purchased was a set that someone recorded off the TV, burned to disc, and sold.

I tend to think that TW was one of those shows that was ended WAY too early.

Comment

I agree w/ HXD, I think the show could have gone on...I miss Boscho...

Season 2 out July 7...

http://www.amazon.com/Third-Watch-Co...2833775&sr=1-1
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
        I agree w/ HXD, I think the show could have gone on...I miss Boscho...

Season 2 out July 7...

http://www.amazon.com/Third-Watch-Co...2833775&sr=1-1
        I def. agree with both of you.... that's why I want to try and find the series if I can. They really did kind of cut it short and end it just when it started getting alot more interesting with the charcters. Sully had some great lines when it came to him and Boscho going back and forth.

Comment

Third Watch is/was better then most of the crap out now...NBC is going to suck now more that ER is off the air too...They used to show re-runs of Third Watch on A&E...
          sigpic

Comment

I stopped watching when they killed off Bobby.
            Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
              I stopped watching when they killed off Bobby.

That was like season 2 !! You didn't get very far. You missed some of the best epsiodes.

Comment

Originally posted by k91376 View Post
                That was like season 2 !! You didn't get very far. You missed some of the best episodes.
                What can I say...it was traumatic!

I did enjoy the show though & watched reruns.
                Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

They are still showing the reruns on A&E.

Comment

Originally posted by scuba4321 View Post
                    They are still showing the reruns on A&E.
                    When, what time?...They used to show it in the morning...
                    sigpic

Comment

Every morning at 6 am.

Comment

Huh...I'll check it out...Thanks...

I think back then they showed it at, I think, 8 and 9am...IIRC...
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched the WHOLE series when I would get off in the mornings. Just like clock work, walk in the door on turn on 3rd watch

Comment

Originally posted by Spoken View Post
                            I watched the WHOLE series when I would get off in the mornings. Just like clock work, walk in the door on turn on 3rd watch

I did the same thing after working nights. Sit on the couch pop a beer and watch me a little "Third Watch". Is that wrong.....?? the whole beer thing? My neighbors thought I was strange when they saw me at 0700 drinking a beer. But, it' like everyone else who works nights.... Right??

Comment

A&E 0700 in NY. They finished the series about a month ago, and started again from the beginning. Great time to get back into it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5874 users online. 314 members and 5560 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X