Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change RoadKingTrooper to Roadkil Trooper?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change RoadKingTrooper to Roadkil Trooper?

In a recent reply by Suzanne666, I was referred to as Roadkill Trooper LOL Her profile states she is an attorney so I'm not sure if her Paralegal didn't proof it or if it is a typo. Regardless it cracks me up

Soooooooooo. Should my prior handle be abandoned and replaced with Roadkill Trooper?

Vote early! Vote often!
    Yes! That describes him to a T
    10.26%
    No! RoadKingTrooper rocks let him live!
    64.10%
    Uhh..........what was the question?
    2.56%
    I want to check this empty box here!
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

"a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

If you're gonna change, don't do it for a lawyer
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AZLawDawg View Post
      If you're gonna change, don't do it for a lawyer
      I agree with AZ here lol.
      "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
      You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

hmmm...

velly interesting
        In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

Originally posted by AgentMan View Post
          I agree with AZ here lol.
          hehehe....you said "AZ"

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Noooooooo Although the "RKT" abbreviation would still be intact!
            "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

Yeah Roadkingtrooper is good...Roadking sounds like you're a man's man...Roadkilltropper sounds like you're a flaten squirrel on the freeway...

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
              hehehe....you said "AZ"
              Yeah Agentman's mind is always in the gutter...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                Yeah Roadkingtrooper is good...Roadking sounds like you're a man's man...Roadkilltropper sounds like you're a flaten squirrel on the freeway...

Yeah Agentman's mind is always in the gutter...
                I was born in the gutter, but it's not me this time. :P
                "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Change it only if she's really hot and offers you the proper inducements.
                  Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Nu uh, no way, no how! RoadKingTrooper is too cool to change.

Comment

An attorney...just goes to show they don't read the contents!

Keep your identity.
                      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Let the current one live!
                        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

better to be a roadkill trooper then a dead snake in the road with no skidmarks in front of it. I am sure we have all heard the joke!
                          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                            Change it only if she's really hot and offers you the proper inducements.
                            LOL Lt! Surely you are referring to legal assistance

And would it be enough if she had a "great personality?"
                            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                              better to be a roadkill trooper then a dead snake in the road with no skidmarks in front of it. I am sure we have all heard the joke!
                              Pujo, LOL I know this joke!

The real deal

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 219 members and 4522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X