Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's funny....here in the greater LA area, the local BK chapter is all old guys who ride Gold Wings and go for pie and coffee as their big monthly ride. It is weird. There are other local cop MC chapters of other clubs that are bad for the career. I stopped riding with them when I saw no difference between them and OMGs....even had a Vago harass me once on the freeway. No thanks.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

As stated, all the ones that I have seen are knuckleheads wanting to live the OMG life style....

Go find some buddies and ride if you want to ride with folks....

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
        Napstr:

Way to find something to post about.

I have worked Sturgis several times, and every time there were problems with "Cop" clubs.

If you want to play Badass, fine have a good time, any 3 patch gang is emulating a criminal organization. This is not a difficult conclusion to make.

Who acted like this first? Cops or criminals?

Why not throw on some grey uniforms with SS insignia? After all, we're just cops. How we present ourselves doesn't matter right?

I ride my bike to work until it snows. Then I wait for the road to plow. I am hardly in the office at all.

M-11

Next you'll be saying if you ride a motorcycle you're a 1%er or Mongol, as they can ride but without their colors! So now they're riding without colors but they're still riding. Then you'll be saying cause I have a beard, long hair and work narcotics we're all on the take too! lol Your'e a stereotyper M11.

You keep referring to acting this and acting that.....I just choose to ride motorcycles and play golf. OOOOOoooops play golf...what at the same course as the local ....oh he's Cosa Nostra gotta be on the take!!!..lol

And remember too, the Knights have been around since 74....long before most of these motorcycle clubs you talk about.

You do what you do and I do what I do. I certainly do not harass a person who is looking for information and inquires as how to obtain the information buy call a group of Police Officer turning dumb. Why don't you tell that to the child and his family we just helped because he was dying of cancer, or the officer's family we supported when he was killed and the family couldn't pay the bills.

It's much easier, as a group connected to something to acheive financial goals than individuals. I respect every officer unless he break the law. Riding a motorcycle with a patch that says the Blue Knights is not against the law. Well, maybe in New Jersey!

As for Sturgis, if you worked near hear, they have a hiring radius limit....so it must have been alot of years ago, as new jersey is not within the radius! And why the heck would you want to go to Sturgis anyways? lol
        "God Created Police Officers So Firefighters Would Have A Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
          That's funny....here in the greater LA area, the local BK chapter is all old guys who ride Gold Wings and go for pie and coffee as their big monthly ride. It is weird. There are other local cop MC chapters of other clubs that are bad for the career. I stopped riding with them when I saw no difference between them and OMGs....even had a Vago harass me once on the freeway. No thanks.

Good to know. We ride for Pie and tea. Go Figure! I guess that's something OMG's do now too! lol

So do you still ride FJ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            As stated, all the ones that I have seen are knuckleheads wanting to live the OMG life style....

Go find some buddies and ride if you want to ride with folks....

Hopefully your bias opinions are not passed onto whom you teach! I know when I was in College years ago, my profs were the most liberal SOB's going...if I listened to them, I would be smoking pot....and saying "cool man" every second sentence................Just a joke Bear...so M11 can see I do write about something else
            Last edited by Napstr; 09-03-2009, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Keep wearing your colors and acting like a OMGer....

My opinions are mine based on seeing knucklehead Cops trying to act like OMGers.....

Comment

Your'e a stereotyper M11.
                No, I'm a cop. We call it profiling.

You keep referring to acting this and acting that.....I just choose to ride motorcycles
                Great. Appearances count for nothing after all.

And remember too, the Knights have been around since 74....long before most of these motorcycle clubs you talk about.
                Ok which ones were founded after that?

You do what you do and I do what I do. I certainly do not harass a person who is looking for information and inquires as how to obtain the information buy call a group of Police Officer turning dumb. Why don't you tell that to the child and his family we just helped because he was dying of cancer, or the officer's family we supported when he was killed and the family couldn't pay the bills.
                Cool, again, good for you. The HA, Banditos, Mongols, Bond Slaves and Outlaws all do similar charity work. You should try networking with them.

As for Sturgis, if you worked near hear, they have a hiring radius limit....so it must have been alot of years ago, as new jersey is not within the radius! And why the heck would you want to go to Sturgis anyways? lol
                What is the radius LoL?

It was 2004/2005. I have not lived in here forever.

I did not want to do it. Someone asked for my agencies best at something, and I happened to be the best at it.

Have a good time riding.

M-11
                “All men dream...... But not equally..
                Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Bearcat" of course some LEO clubs maybe dumb asses but as we like to say when people judge cops :"there are bad apples in every profession". I think your jadedness has effected your view of everything in this world. Sit back back and enjoy the sun and sand.
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

M-11,

I'm not here to persuade anyone or justify anything.

A fellow officer, ND, requested information and I am attempting to help him or get him in touch with someone who may be able to assist him.

Your comments are not offensive at all to me, but obviously, you not knowing him and saying what you did, is very premature.

And as far as Sturgis, u should know Gloria with the PD who helps organize it. The hiring radius for cops wanting to work the Rally was put in as they get alot of requests from all over. Therefore, when they advertise for assistance, they make sure the officers work within so many hours of the City of Sturgis. I can't recall if it's 8..12 or?? but the last request I received and viewed indicated so.

ND, if you have anymore questions or need further information, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime. Respectfully.
                    Last edited by Napstr; 09-03-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                      Bearcat" of course some LEO clubs maybe dumb asses but as we like to say when people judge cops :"there are bad apples in every profession". I think your jadedness has effected your view of everything in this world. Sit back back and enjoy the sun and sand.
                      THAT GUY Good QUOTE............

Napstr after reading all your VALID post's your points are falling on deaf ears!
                      Your not going to win bro!

All I have to say is enjoy the ride and WHO CARES what these guys are thinking, as that guy said there are good apples and BAD APPLES in every DEPT, Organization, Company no matter where you are.

With that people are going to have an opinon of you and what you do, good or bad. As long as you are doing the right thing who CARES!

NOW LETS RIDE..............
                      Last edited by 1895FED; 09-04-2009, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                        Membersfull time police officers....Associate membersreserve officers....hmmmm....You're right, hmmmm

You have initiationbackground inv/academy....order of rideSWAT stack/civil disturbance formations.....Ride Capt'spolice supervisors.....punishment/fines for folkscommand disciplines/review boards ...?

Wow...scary how organized those cop biker gangs are, huh Bearcat...almost paramilitary....sorta like, well....our jobs.

How's any organization, whether you agree with their existance or not, going to run without, well, organizing?

I'll add...the golf club at work has almost the same exact positions/rules....Holy cow, outlaw golfers...Who'd of thought that!
                        Last edited by ShantyIrish; 09-03-2009, 11:53 PM.
                        Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

Originally posted by ShantyIrish View Post
                          Wow...scary how organized those cop biker gangs are, huh Bearcat...almost paramilitary....sorta like, well....our jobs.

How's any organization, whether you agree with their existance or not, going to run without, well, organizing?

I'll add...the golf club at work has almost the same exact positions/rules....Holy cow, outlaw golfers...Who'd of thought that!

LMAO....Shanty. Don;t forget those outlaw surfers too!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1895FED View Post
                            THAT GUY Good QUOTE............

Napstr after reading all your VALID post's your points are falling on deaf ears!
                            Your not going to win bro!

So get on and enjoy the ride and WHO CARES what these guys are thinking, as that guy said there are good apples and BAD APPLES in every DEPT, Organization, Company no matter where you are.

With that people are going to have an opinon of you and what you do, good or bad. As long as you are doing the right thing who CARES!

NOW LETS RIDE..............
                            I hear ya! lol

Comment

The 3-piece patch is the sign of the scumbag. I will never understand why any cop would want to emulate that.
                              Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEAGENT View Post
                                The 3-piece patch is the sign of the scumbag. I will never understand why any cop would want to emulate that.
                                Wow! Why because some biker gang does it? When we restarted the chapter here the HAs and VV got their panties in a bunch over having the bottom rocker and told us not to, should we have?
                                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4468 users online. 248 members and 4220 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X