300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO and the cupcake paper

Here sits a cupcake paper. It's got a bit of chocolate on it with a few sprinkles.

I ate the cupcake and put the paper on the table beside the couch.

He walked by and looked at it, then looked at me.

NO.

He moved on around, glancing at it from time to time.

He walks back over and sits down in front of the table...end of his nose going crazy.

His eyebrows start doing that up and down thing. He's looking at me something fierce....

He noses forward.

NO!

Some huffing and puffing later, he lays down beside the coffee table.

Then he starts the low crawling. He inches his way under my propped up feet, toward the side table.

I think he forgets that he has ears because his eyes came over the top and sees me already looking at him.

NO!

I walked away for a second.

Guess who he's looking for?

sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

I've got a dog like yours, just isn't as destructive because shes small. She must think her name is "NO MURPHY" by now.

Comment

LOL, awesome
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Oh my god, that image is totally prosh!

Comment

My dog got a little to close to the roast today. I was seasoning it with pepper and some got in her nose.

Hilarity ensued.

Maybe some OC for NO
          This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Why, he's looking to see if you're looking and sneaking a lick at the same time!
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Oh man i love dogs... just precious!!

Comment

Adorable!!
                'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

That picture is priceless! Too cute..
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Aaaw!
                    When I catch my new pup, who we call Underdog (because she's always under something), doing something wrong, she immediately rolls over on her back, sticks out her belly and starts to wiggle. It's so cute!!!
                    She's not as hardcore as NO, though. I'll have to post some Underdog pix soon...

Comment

I was just cruising around craigslist.com for this area and came across an ad that says something along the lines of "Young family with two children looking for siberian husky to be a family dog"

Ok. ROFL. I don't think they know what they're asking for.
                      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I'd take a Husky or a Malamute any day over not having a dog. I miss my dog. I will have to scan a picture of my dog.

I can't wait to have a dog again!
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

The dude at the shelter tried to pawn off a husky on me, and I totally thought of Smurfette Underdog looks like a beagle/ spaniel/ terrier mix, but I have no idea what else is splashing around in her gene pool. She is a mild mannered lovebug, though, and I am totally smitten.

Comment

Smurfette.. as always.. you are good for a laugh when reading your stories.. reminded me of my dog.. leave out some food and gone for a second it will be gone too..

Comment

Smurfette, you must be better.

Thanks for the latest installment of the 'Life & Times of NODONTDOTHAT'
                              If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4452 users online. 226 members and 4226 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X