X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Repo...

makes me laugh!

It HAS to be a joke, it just HAS to be!

Dude getting his car repo'd: [meekly] Hey, what's going on?
    Matt: WHAT THE HELL...YOU BETTER STEP BACK! I'LL MESS YOU UP! [chest bump] BACK OFF!
    Dude getting his car repo'd: [meekly] I'm just wondering what's going on-
    Matt: DUDE, YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE WRONG MAN [chest bump] I'LL MESS YOU UP IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Originally posted by Outshined
    Yeah but the chick in that show is hot.

???
    Last edited by mrc27; 03-30-2009, 09:58 PM.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

You talking about the 300 pound blonde with the lip piercing? uhh i guess big girls need loving too....
      Reputation & Truth

Comment

some of the episodes seem verrrrrrrrrrry staged.

I can't stand looking at the fat chick, though...her waves make me seasick
        I love your face just get away.

Comment

My favorite Repo man video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vD9yUqCgLg

Comment

I was excited to watch the show till I saw one episode!! Sooooo fake, the big dude gets punched in the face and then the guy grabs a golf club from somewhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
              I was excited to watch the show till I saw one episode!! Sooooo fake, the big dude gets punched in the face and then the guy grabs a golf club from somewhere!!
              Saw that one - Matt was down for the count! HAH!

Comment

yes its fake and it ever says so. The very FINE PRINT states that its re-enactments.......hince they stage the crap out of it.

Now really to show up with all the cameras, the smart mouth and dumb a55 remarks not to mention the keys left in all the freaken cars.
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
                  The very FINE PRINT states that its re-enactments.......

Comment

I know I know. that fine print gets you all the time.
                    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                    Oscar Wilde

Comment

I hate that show. Can't stand Matt. Pull that stuff in the real world and you would be sharing a cell with OJ. There is an operation repo movie coming out. It will include all the regulars and Joey Buttafuoco will have a role as an uncle or something.

Comment

Originally posted by unsworninpa104 View Post
                        My favorite Repo man video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vD9yUqCgLg
                        Take a look at the video. Even if the guy was there to legitimately repo the vehicle, given that he forcibly removed the resisting woman from inside the car, threw her to the ground and drove off with her purse, how many of you would have taken him for strongarm robbery or at least battery?
                        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post

???
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
                          Striving to create a world in which I am no longer needed. 1*

Comment

I caught two episodes last night. They repo an Audi and the owner walks out and puts his employee in a Headlocl...Matt throws some poor man in the dumpster and the owner gets hit and a bottle on his arm, bleeds immediately as blook splatters on the car and the "chicos" come after his and his sister with a gun. No cops show up. This is almost as bad as "Dog".
                            "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I saw this show when it first starting airing on the newly named TruTV, about 1-2 years ago. I watched a couple of episodes and started to think WTF when they repo'ed a car and some dude starting shooting at them. They showed a shot of them racing away in the vehicle and I thought, "Wait, who's doing the filming? They left the cameraman behind at a place where some nut was popping off rounds?" I did a quick Google search of the show and quickly found it's all re-enactments "based on true events". Yeah, sure.

I think the show actually got its start on one of the Spanish-language networks. I don't know if it's still that way, but the first episodes were called Operacion Repo.

I was so disgusted that the former CourTV, one of my favorite channels, was resorting to such BS programming that I wrote an e-mail to the network expressing my displeasure. Apparently, I don't have a lot of pull with the network honchos.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4173 users online. 234 members and 3939 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X