300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasnt missed was I???

KKKKKKKKKKK, Comcast suckered out and I had no phone and no net for darn near a week. well during that time I also had big time trouble with Munchkin, my middle cat. I thought I was going to have to put him down. (trust me I have been in tears for nearly the entire time)
    \Comcast has fixed the problem (IE got a new motum) and Munch (after 100 dollars) has stronger antibiotics and a clean bill of health. (his bladder has a weak walls due to the infection) thats all.

and no one missed me. I see I am loved.
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

I was wondering why it was so quiet around here....

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I had a posse out looking for you, I'll call them off!
      "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

ChickEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
        sigpic

Comment

all my E's.
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

I missed you....saw that all the latest Houston news hadn't been posted lately.

I was gonna come look for you, but, you know, my wife wouldn't take to kindly to that....well, if I found you she wouldn't take kindly.

Welcome back lady
            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

thanks and tell your wife that we're just "friends" I bet she'll like that.
              Oscar Wilde

Comment

I wasnt on here much.

But i'm sorry to hear about Comcast...i've had to get new Modems a couple times... and i'm very glad to hear your cat is getting better!

Comment

Yuppers Chickeee, you were missed!
                  "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Nice and quiet......... Ohhh well good while it lasted....

Comment

yep. I have been freed. freed to post
                      freed to kiss Munchkin (He would like me to stop with the kisses now)
                      and free to stop crying.

but yes guys I'm back.

OH lighting is what they think fried the modem.
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Munch is the black and white kittie

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Whooooa Triggar!!!!!!!!!

Clink, clank, clink, Clank... Clink
                            Damn I had half of my Army a look'in fer ya outside tha wire!!! Tha orders came right down from tha top!!!

Damn girl, we thought ya done got caught by a Troll !! A GONNER!! But ala,s thats what tha troll patrol/rescue/War Machine is fer....

I will inform Major Monty at once, and request a stand down.......

I see alot of paper work on this one......

FACNC Sully Sullivan.....
                            Getty Trigger!!!!! SnAp, Whip, SnAp, Whip
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Thanks sully. never thought about the troll angle. That would have been sad.
                              Oscar Wilde

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5953 users online. 317 members and 5636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X