300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

I posted this on the fire arm section but some of the people here never check that section so I want to know what YOU think.

Newest:

7.7 Jap

then the 1911
    PT 1911 Tourus:.45 and .22 (converter)
    36.36%
    SIG P228
    27.27%
    AK 47
    18.18%
    SAIGA 12
    18.18%
    SKS
    0.00%
    22 Rifle - wood
    0.00%
    22 Rifle - black
    0.00%
    7.7 Jap
    0.00%

Who says a woman can't shoot? How do I protect my home without my Rifles, Shotguns and Pistols??

What does it matter what "we" think?
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
      Agreed.......

'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Well................. They all can whack out a troll... but fer what application?

I like .22 rimfires, cause thar food is cheap but still keeps your eye sharp..

Now fer a bar room gunfight I am partial to a well built .45 w/ 185 gr JHP...

Fer a hallway cleaner, I like a good doubled extractor bar with, cylinder bored 3" 12 ga... Slugs or shot size, depend'in..

Fer a "call down" gunfight I will ALWAYS use my Colt S.A.A. 4 5/8" 3rd generation. with of course my high end quickdraw leather...

Now fer "wet" work I prefer my Ruger MK II tapered bbl.

and fer suicide, I prefer O.COM red eye....
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

shoot to kill
          as long as there is one in the chamber and the bad guy on the floor its a good thing.

just sayin
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

I like the tractor you're sitting on in your profile picture
            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
              Sometimes I just want to know other people thought into it...got a problem don't post.

Who says a woman can't shoot? How do I protect my home without my Rifles, Shotguns and Pistols??

Comment

LOL

Touchy....
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                  I like the tractor you're sitting on in your profile picture
                  thanks? lol

Comment

AK47 is the one I'd take over all others. My pistol is only there so I can fight my way to the long gun... or even better- the carbine.

I personally like the 7.62x39 but mines a CZ VZ-58
                    Missing Reagan more than ever!

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.

My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.

One picture is worth 1,000 denials.

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5283 users online. 300 members and 4983 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X