300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox news

Has anyone that watches fox news, noticed the women which appear. 99% of them are very hot. Megan Kelly is one that tops my list. I don't know how they do it? It makes viewing very pleasant.

The problem is most are very well educated besides being REALLY HOT, so you probably don't stand a chance of getting lucky, and yes, I enjoy the eye candy too.

Comment

It's not a good combination, that could be trouble. Who said anything about "getting lucky"? I always considered it a skill. LOL.

Comment

Fox hires educated, intelligent smoking hot women, how could you not watch?

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

How could this thread not have pics?

Comment

I'd turn all those chicks into LIBS...

Julie Banderas:My fav...

Fredricka Whitfield from CNN is also a cutie...

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, in the L.A. area, we have to put up with the airhead known as Jillian Barberi on Fox11LA. Perhaps you have seen her on the diet ads for "Nutrisystem."

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

They don't call it FOX News for nothin'...

courtney friel

Comment

Did someone say home of MILFs??? YUM! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
                    Unfortunately, in the L.A. area, we have to put up with the airhead known as Jillian Barberi on Fox11LA. Perhaps you have seen her on the diet ads for "Nutrisystem."

Did you say airhead or airbags?
                    "We're not in this business for the money. We're not in it for the excitement, and moments like this. Duty, honor, country, service, truth, and justice are good. But you can do that from behind a desk. In the end, you carry a gun and shield out into the field for the sole purpose of confronting the bad guys. The enemy. There is no other reason to be on the front lines." ~Nelson Demille

If your story involves Peanut Butter and an animal - give up now!
                    sigpic

Comment

How about my friend that is in the turkish news? does taht count? (on the right)

Comment

Originally posted by eyildiz View Post
                        How about my friend that is in the turkish news? does taht count? (on the right)

sure does
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Well, it all stems back to this image.

Our blonds aren't dumb

Comment

Originally posted by YELLOWLAB View Post
                            Has anyone that watches fox news, noticed the women which appear. 99% of them are very hot. Megan Kelly is one that tops my list. I don't know how they do it? It makes viewing very pleasant.
                            And that is why I watch it religiously. But now I think I'm gonna view the Turkish news as well.
                            Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

Channel 4 here in Los Angeles has a pretty hot weather woman. Elita Loresca.
                              "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                              You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5831 users online. 407 members and 5424 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X