X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT get arrested in seattle.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3e_1235796552

Watch the video and enjoy the debate..
    Last edited by NextCapCop; 02-28-2009, 09:48 PM.

Cant see it....

EDIT - Had to register to see it.
    OUCH....

found a LINK
    Last edited by Sharp; 02-28-2009, 05:11 PM.
    "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
    Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
    Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

The deputy is arrested and facing charges. I hope there is more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp View Post
        Cant see it....

EDIT - Had to register to see it.
        OUCH....
        Sorry about that..didn't realize that forum blocks the off topic sections for non members. I added a new link to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
          The deputy is arrested and facing charges. I hope there is more to the story.
          there doesnt appear to be...
          According to prosecutors, two deputies had arrested two girls — the girl who was allegedly assaulted and another 15-year-old — on suspicion of auto theft early Nov. 29 after they were stopped driving a stolen car.

The girls were taken to the SeaTac holding facility for fingerprinting.

Prosecutors allege Schene kicked the girl in the abdomen, slammed her against a wall and pulled her hair after she kicked her shoe off at him.
          "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
          Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
          Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Not one to jump to conclusions, especially with security/dashcam video but, YIKES! If a picture's worth a thousand words then that video's worth about a million bucks in damages from the civil case.
            Missing Reagan more than ever!

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.

My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.

One picture is worth 1,000 denials.

Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.

Comment

DO NOT get arrested in seattle.
              ***cough***don't get arrested ANYWHERE***cough***

***sniffle***

What???
              NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                ***cough***don't get arrested ANYWHERE***cough***

***sniffle***

What???
                LOL I should change the title..Originally I was linking to a thread on another forum with that title. Definitely good advice though!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3401 users online. 230 members and 3171 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X