300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I like the way yours feels in my hand"

Never ever, ever, ever, ever say that to a guy.

Ever.
    http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Right-o!!!

Comment

My husband and I were discussing what kind of hand gun I want and having held several, I know I like a gun with a good grip that fits in my hand, so I told him that I like his.

He asked if I was saying that out of convenience or what. I guess he thought I would want a glock like a friend's wife has.

I replied with "I like the way yours feels in my hand."

He looked at me with a smirk and enjoyed watching the dawning realization of what I said. Then he laughed at me as I walked away.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That is the best way to find one, though. I always liked the way the H&K USP Compact felt in my hand so I purchased one for my own use a few months ago.

I'd like to purchase a R-9S to replace my .380 that I carry CCW when I'm back in Texas but I don't know if I can rationalize $1,000 on a weapon.

Comment

Never?

You mean absolutely never ever?

Are you

SURE?????

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
          Never ever, ever, ever, ever say that to a guy.

Ever.
          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

That does look nice, but very small. I don't see how one could comfortably handle it. I've looked at and held small guns before and they are just not comfortable to me.

Maybe it's just a psychological thing but if I am holding a deadly weapon, I want it to feel like I'm holding a deadly weapon.

Comment

ceridwen, remind me never to tick you off, never tick of a hot girl that knows how to shoot a gun. hahhahahha

Comment

Dude, that is a Man Law....duhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Considering I am lacking a Y chromosone, I'm not exactly up on these things.

So tell me, are there any other Man Law things I should know about?

Comment

what the hell is a man law man?

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralMelchid View Post
                      what the hell is a man law man?
                      "Never make anything mad that bleeds for a week, lives to tell about it and carries a gun"

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Law...advertisements

Comment

sam your black? oh never knew that. I feel like blinkin from Robin Hood Men in Tights hahaha
                        Last edited by GeneralMelchid; 10-26-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam I am
                          I like my big black one, its feels so good in my hand, powerful and hard always ready for action.

Wait, what are you gals talking about??
                          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Nope not black. Just being a attention seeking flower
                            Maybe we'll just have to start a new thread for you too

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Naa its okay Smurf already got me my own..
                              Sam thread
                              Touche

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7422 users online. 409 members and 7013 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X