300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPOD touch

Anyone own one of these. I am trying to figure out why the applications I added are not showing up on the main screen of my iPOD touch.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

What apps did you add?

Ive got one, but I havent gotten the latest update.
    "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
    Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
    Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

I got the latest update for mine, and added the play the piano app to test it out. No problems for me. You did buy the apps through the touch, right?
      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

I bought the ones from Itunes but the ones I got some of them are free.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Do you have the 2.1 software? Still trying to figure out what you're talking about.

2.1 software
          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

i have the update and a LOT of freebees. did you hit install and actualy watch it load and all that good stuff? how far along did you get it to go
            dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I was trying to add the applications that iTunes offers. Some of them are free and some are paid. I just added the 2.1 software.

The applications are not showing up on the main screen of my iPOD touch. I wil try again.

Comment

I don't own an iPod touch (yet, getting one in a couple of months), but I might have something you could try if you haven't already. At the home screen, you might try moving your finger from right to left. If, for some reason, your apps are there but on a different screen, this might bring you to them.

Hope this helps (though it probably won't !)
                Last edited by etuvell; 09-21-2008, 09:56 PM. Reason: typo
                "It peed on me! That's resisting arrest." (Kelso, "That 70's Show")

Comment

I tried that because at the bottom of the home screen there were two small white dots. But when I moved the dots to move to another screen there was nothing there.

Comment

Okay does anyone have the new iPOD touch with 8GB.

The reason why I am asking is that on the video it shows to puts on the side of it (volume controls). But for some odd reason mine does not have those nor does it have the applications icon on the main screen.

Help me please...

Comment

I have an iPod touch...but unfortunately i have absolutely no idea what to do with it. LOL

jk... I haven't even begun using itunes or adding applications yet...
                      Good luck!!

Comment

I have a newer Ipod touch. 8 gigs, with the internet, google maps, stocks, all the goodies. I have the 2.1 software, but are you talking about the apps like "Google earth, stocks, weather, ect ect" or are you talking about the game like apps?

Have you tried playing around with your settings?

Playing the video, try taping once on the screen and it should pop up the length and sound bars.

Have you dropped the ipod on hard floors?

You might just have a screwy one...it happens sometimes.

But what apps are you talking about?

Comment

My ipod touch is BRAND NEW. I only got it on Thursday.

I am trying to work on it right now.

Comment

hey BB, where did you get the touch from? I would take it back to the store and let them help you out and to help determine that its nots fubar, if it is, you will probably get a brand new one. i know apple has a 1 years warranty (on computers anyways) so maybe even for the touch, but i would go figure it out asap..
                            dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

I finally got it working! I had to click on restore for everything to show up.

Thank you for the help.

BBB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6109 users online. 345 members and 5764 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X