300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about MRE's

Anyone know where I can get a peanut butter and crackers MRE and or a grilled cheese MRE for my sister? She wants to know really bad.

just about any military surplus store should have them
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Ebay, lots of them available

Comment

Grilled Cheese? I have been eating the nasty things since they first came out (dehydrated pork patty days) and have never heard of one. Are they a new menu?
        I don't need probable cause to search your vehicle... AR 190-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Army_Soldier View Post
          Grilled Cheese? I have been eating the nasty things since they first came out (dehydrated pork patty days) and have never heard of one. Are they a new menu?
          Nope. No such beast. Current MRE menus can be found here.

Comment

I had menu's 13 - 17. Pound Cake was a God-send. Every once in a while we'd get M&M's. There was also the dried up old Mars bar. That thing was like eating a dried turd.

wait.... WTF with the veggie burger??? This must be the Air Force menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Looker View Post
              I had menu's 13 - 17. Pound Cake was a God-send. Every once in a while we'd get M&M's. There was also the dried up old Mars bar. That thing was like eating a dried turd.

wait.... WTF with the veggie burger??? This must be the Air Force menu.
              I hear the Air Force gets some pretty nice food..

Comment

Heater Meals taste better, but I love Chili Mac.
                Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4669 users online. 254 members and 4415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X