300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Death Magnetic Tour 2008-2009

The big dog here just got himself 2 tickets to the first U.S. concert for Metallica's DEATH MAGNETIC Tour. Glendale's Jobing.com arena is hosting and I've got 2 seats in the upper level front row! That means I can spill my beer on everyone below and not have anyone obstructing my view!

This has been a long time coming. I last saw Metallica in the 2004 Madly in Anger with the World Tour in Las Vegas at the Thomas and Mack. If you've never seen their show and even REMOTELY have an interest in the music, or you though the old stuff was good....WHATEVER! Get you butt in gear and get to the show! It was a friggin' WILD RIDE!

Good Lord willing, I'll be almost deaf by the time the night's over.....

NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

That concert kicked ***!
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

How long was the set list and did they play the older stuff, or was there alot of Load, Reload and St anger in it????? I bought the new album and like it, so I am planning on going and seeing them as well this go around, last time I saw them was during the black album tour. Saw them 3 times prior to that!!!!
      Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

They played for 2 hours. Here's what they played:

That Was Just Your Life
        The End of the Line
        Sad But True
        Wherever I May Roam
        One
        Broken, Beat & Scarred
        Cyanide
        Frantic
        Until It Sleeps
        The Four Horsemen
        Kirk Solo #1
        The Day That Never Comes
        Master Of Puppets
        Fight Fire With Fire
        Kirk Solo #2
        Nothing Else Matters
        Enter Sandman
        Last Caress
        So What
        Seek and Destroy

You definitely do NOT want to miss this show. I'd avoid the openers, however. They sucked, horribly.
        NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
          They played for 2 hours. Here's what they played:

That Was Just Your Life
          The End of the Line
          Sad But True
          Wherever I May Roam
          One
          Broken, Beat & Scarred
          Cyanide
          Frantic
          Until It Sleeps
          The Four Horsemen
          Kirk Solo #1
          The Day That Never Comes
          Master Of Puppets
          Fight Fire With Fire
          Kirk Solo #2
          Nothing Else Matters
          Enter Sandman
          Last Caress
          So What
          Seek and Destroy

You definitely do NOT want to miss this show. I'd avoid the openers, however. They sucked, horribly.
          Sounds awesome, I'd go, but my dad wouldn't take me lmao.

Comment

Guess the good news is they only played one song from load and one from St. anger, so that is a plus!!!!
            Your Gauging Intelligence From An Ignorant Scale

Comment

No Fade to Black, no Creeping Death, no Battery....

I was disappointed not to hear those, but this IS a new album.....
              NRA Life Member

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3546 users online. 144 members and 3402 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X