300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas S.O. Officer charged?

Has anyone heard about a Dallas sheriff deputy being charged with a felony in the last couple of days? Someone said they saw it on channel 11 news.

negative, and google/cbs 11 search clear
    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

There was something about a Dallas Co. constable sitting at home while he was supposed to be working... but haven't heard anything about a deputy.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I heard the Dallas cops were given some survey on homosexuality...

Apparently some deputies didn't like it.
        When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Thanks ICB..That sounds like the story. Do you know any more?

Comment

There was a story on the CH 11 website about a Dallas PD officer charged with his 2nd DWI. A Sr. CPL. Could that be the one you're looking for?
            visit my blog if you are so inclined.
            http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
            (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

Sources: Dep. Dallas Co. Constable Lied About Work

Sep 17, 2008 10:02 pm

DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ― CBS 11 News has learned that a deputy Dallas County constable was allegedly lying and sitting at home while dozens of warrants, subpoenas and lawsuit were not served.

Sources say his name is Michael Henson, and he's been a Precinct 4 deputy constable for 17 years.

He and other deputies spend their days serving subpoenas, eviction notices, and lawsuits. But supervisors recently found Henson's production to be unbelievably high and secretly placed a GPS tracking device on his county patrol car.

Sources say he was monitored for more than a week, spending most of that time at home while falsely reporting to the office that the recipients of his documents weren't home.

"What we found was that the deputy was not where he was and therefore couldn't be doing what he said he was doing," says Dep. Gene Forester, Precinct 4 Constable's Office.

The Grand Prairie office which supervises Henson would not release his name or any details of the investigation. But sources say he has been suspended and on Thursday will face at least one count of tampering with a government record.

The constable's office does tell CBS 11 that early suspicion and quick action kept the damage of Henson's alleged loafing to only 25 cases so far. They also say the novel idea to track him with satellite technology will make prosecuting the veteran deputy a lot easier.

"We're shocked. We're surprised, and all the deputies are concerned to see how this thing plays out," said Forester.

CBS 11 News was unable to locate Henson for a response to the allegations. The constable's office says it has a record of every document he was supposed to serve and have already started working to undo the damage.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
              and I'm not sure about the former.
              -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5053 users online. 276 members and 4777 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X