300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Paper topic suggestions???

I have a research paper due this semester and was needing some suggestions what to write it on. It is over Conflict Criminology (hate crimes basically) and can be on anything related to it.
    Long live the Republic
    sigpic

Originally posted by Texas_Justice85 View Post
    I have a research paper due this semester and was needing some suggestions what to write it on. It is over Conflict Criminology (hate crimes basically) and can be on anything related to it.

Could write about how ridiculous it is that people can be charged with "hate crimes".

"No, I shot you as an act of love".
    When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Maybe the similarities and differences in strategy/tactics used by right wing and left wing extremist groups.
      Standing by to stand by

Comment

Coming from the corrections/detention side of things I am thinking maybe something on gangs such as the Aryian Brotherhood or MS 13 or Bloods or any other race based gang.
        visit my blog if you are so inclined.
        http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
        (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

Same as Tachibana, but you could substitute left/right to compare and contrast hate crimes based on religion and race/ethnicity. You could also explore how often race and religion overlap in terms of motivating factors.

Comment

There is also plenty of info out there on homosexual hate crimes. You could also explore the fact that in a number of areas sexual orientation is not a protected class, so a homosexual targeted for a crime (say a beating) in one area would be a hate crime but in another state it would not be a hate crime.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5733 users online. 321 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X