300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs barking at the T.V.

Not sure if your dog does it, but my dad recently got an HDTV for his birthday, and then we got a dog, not too long after. Well, the dog things the HDTV is SO real whenever she sees dogs on the T.V. she'll run up to the T.V. and start barking at it.

My grandma's dog does this... It is incredibly annoying!! Any time he sees a dog on the tv screen he goes bananas.

my roommate's dog does the same thing sometimes... My dog doesn't really care about it. Sometimes he'll walk up to the center speaker on the surround sound though and cock his head to the side, if there are funny or interesting noises coming out of it... he doesn't make any noise though.

my dog's "thing" is staring at himself in the mirror. He absolutely can't get enough of himself.

Comment

^^ same here.

Do you have a boston?

Comment

my boys were just barking at the tv...does that count?? oh and my oldest son has chased people who walk past our house and he plays fetch ( I try to discourage him putting the ball in his mouth though
        stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

my dog goes CRAZY whenever the vacuum comes out. He keeps a safe distance away and go nuts barking at it once you turn it on.

When going around a couch or corner, he will hide on the other corner, jump out and give it a quick bite, then retreat. He hates that thing.
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
            ^^ same here.

Do you have a boston?
            Nope, miniature schnauzer. 20 lbs of attitude and cuddles.

Last edited by Presence; 09-19-2008, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Our dog doesnt bark at the tv. Shes too short to really see it :P

Of course, that changes if the emergency alert test thing comes on. She likes to howl and carry on with it. Its quite amusing.
              "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
              Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
              Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

deleted----
                Last edited by cbr600_kitty; 10-16-2008, 10:48 PM.
                'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by exdrip View Post
                  my dog goes CRAZY whenever the vacuum comes out. He keeps a safe distance away and go nuts barking at it once you turn it on.

When going around a couch or corner, he will hide on the other corner, jump out and give it a quick bite, then retreat. He hates that thing.
                  Mine put teeth marks on it. yes, the Boston. Ladybug (my rat terrier) runs and hides under the bed with the cats.

go figure that one out!
                  ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
                    Mine put teeth marks on it. yes, the Boston. Ladybug (my rat terrier) runs and hides under the bed with the cats.

go figure that one out!
                    Luckily ours hasn't put teeth marks in it, but certain has taken the defensive pose and barked at it constantly.. and doesn't stop.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5315 users online. 305 members and 5010 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X