300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Baseballbabe!

Please help me in wishing BASEBALLBABE a wonderful birthday today!!

Stay safe and blessed!

happy bday bbb!! hope its a fun one!!

Comment

Happy birthday, gal, and many happy returns.

Comment

WOOHOO!!! Party at BBB's!!! Happy birthday chicka!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy bday.....don't party too much....
          A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Happy b-day bbbbbbbb.

Comment

Feliz Cumpleanos Woman!
              Your mom...

Comment

Happy Birthday BBB! when do you want your spankings
                Lawdog TCSO
                In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
                well daisy if you do

Comment

Happy B-Day BBB
                  It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                    and I'm not sure about the former.
                    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, BBB.
                      Its not the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop, its the PERSON behind the badge, gun, & uniform that makes the cop.

Officer August "Augie" Tefts, Westfield MA PD EOW 12/23/05
                      He was a great officer and is sadly missed

sigpic

Detective Paul McNulty, Springfield MA PD retired passed away 10/8/07

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but today is my moms birthday too.

Comment

Have a wonderful birthday, BaseballBabe, and may the next year bring you much happiness!

Comment

Thank you everyone. Today I turned the big 3-5!
                            I worked one hour at my job and everything went to $hit while I was there. Then I left for the A's game against the Angels which we lost by 6-4. I stayed for the whole game. Then I just got home from spending 4 hours at the bar of the Fitness club I work for.

My coworkers bought me drinks and amoung other stuff. Now I am going to crash because I am drunk and I am surpsrised I can type and spell correctly.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

From one 'pigmentally challenged' redheaded Scot to another

Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!
                              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4587 users online. 268 members and 4319 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X