300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reincarnated with a Twist

If you died and came back as an animal, which animal would you be and why?

This was put to me during one of my police shrink sessions after a rather violent altercation with a dude who really didn't like me much (I know - hard to believe) where I really hurt the guy more than I meant to - dislocated elbow and compound fracture to his upper arm . It was gross. Anyway.....

Then, if you could right just one wrong you had done in your life, what would it be. The catch? You would exposed for what you did. Everyone would know it .

Kinda tough, aint it?
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

An eagle, I love flying and they a bada**.

Comment

I've got work too much on my mind. I thought it said incarcerated with a twist.

Comment

I'd definitely be a bird of some sort (eagle most likely) because I see them as the ultimate "free spirits".

As for righting a wrong: I would have told my dad I loved him. I was a youngster when he died and, being 16 and a male, I figured I was just too macho for all that stuff. How wrong I was. I have regretted it for 32 years now.
        visit my blog if you are so inclined.
        http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
        (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

Definitely a wolf. (Not in Alaska of course, Palin would hunt me down).
          When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

A wild mustang... it must be great to be a horse, so strong and fast...

And, I'll keep my wrong to myself.

Comment

I'll also hold onto my wrong.

Either an Eagle, as mentioned, or a Shark. I don't think they apologize much.
              For every one hundred men you send us,
              Ten should not even be here.
              Eighty are nothing but targets.
              Nine of them are real fighters;
              We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
              Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
              And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Hey, Transporter,

I bet he knew. My guess is you were being like he'd taught and inspired you to be. God rest and keep your Dad.

Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Transporter View Post
                  I'd definitely be a bird of some sort (eagle most likely) because I see them as the ultimate "free spirits".

As for righting a wrong: I would have told my dad I loved him. I was a youngster when he died and, being 16 and a male, I figured I was just too macho for all that stuff. How wrong I was. I have regretted it for 32 years now.
                  But I believe he has heard you every time since. Relax - hug him when you see him in the next life.

We dads are pretty forgiving. Aren't you of your kids? (asuming you have kids)
                  The All New
                  BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                  Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                  - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Peregrine falcon for me. The freedom of flight, the freedom of 200+ mph dives. Who couldn't want that!?!

As for righting a wrong... I would like to redo my early teenage years. I let my family down quite a bit and lost my parents trust. I'd like to go back and do it over... never putting them through my stupidity. My dad once told me that he felt like he failed as a parent because of me. God, that hurts.

I'm glad I turned myself around... he's pretty damn proud of me now.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think being any kind of dominant bird would be amazing. Bald Eagle would be ok with me...

As far as righting the wrong... I would've gotten in the car with my parents when they went to see my niece after she was born instead of going to that golf tournament because that little girl isn't with us anymore (SIDS at 2 months)... And I never got to see her alive. I was 18 when that happened and I still feel like the worst brother in the world for doing that. I wish that I could fix it.

Comment

A Koi Fish. They live for 100 years, and people throw them food all day.

I'm not sure my biggest wron was actually a wrong, but it was in the heat of battle and I think about it a lot seven years later. Kinda a "Did the language barrier cause the action" Type moments.

M-11
                        “All men dream...... But not equally..
                        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

A loved house cat or pet dog.....

Because I would love to be treated how I treat my fuzzy friends.....they're treated like royalty
                          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

a horny toad
                            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

I'd like to come back as my totem, a wolf. Would like to turn back time and change things for my step-son ( something his first step dad did ) and maybe things would be better for him

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4698 users online. 275 members and 4423 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X