300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palin's e-mail hacked

Drudge is report Palin's e-mail has been hacked... http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-emails
    sigpic
    Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

^^ I could be wrong and Im no moderator but, I believe posting that on a law ENFORCEMENT forum could be a no no...

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
      ^^ I could be wrong and Im no moderator but, I believe posting that on a law ENFORCEMENT forum could be a no no...
      It's hit the mainstream media and all the emails they (the hackers) posted have been removed.....

And the USSS is after them......

Comment

Yeah it just popped up on the "news at 11" flash on the local TV.
        "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." -President Ronald Reagan

Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

So does anyone know what type of punishment the person(s) who did this will get, if caught?...
          sigpic

Comment

She plays Counter-Strike.

And apparently her birthday's the day before mine.
            Last edited by Eclipse27; 09-17-2008, 10:29 PM.
            When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
              So does anyone know what type of punishment the person(s) who did this will get, if caught?...
              I heard mention of a lawyer that did it to another once got 5 years - I can't remember the specifics, however.
              For every one hundred men you send us,
              Ten should not even be here.
              Eighty are nothing but targets.
              Nine of them are real fighters;
              We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
              Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
              And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                It's hit the mainstream media and all the emails they (the hackers) posted have been removed.....

And the USSS is after them......
                Awesome I'm glad to hear they'll be brought to justice.

Comment

Did I hear right that the Secret Service asked the AP for information on this & they refused?
                  Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

This was all done by some 20 or so year old kid. Apparently he did it jokingly to show on one website not expecting it to explode across the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
                      Lets see.........personal e-mail for official business, bright, very bright.
                      She's the Governor... Who cares? No one here ever used their government E-mail to send personal e-mails? Does it really matter? Like I said... WHO CARES?
                      As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse27 View Post
                        This was all done by some 20 or so year old kid. Apparently he did it jokingly to show on one website not expecting it to explode across the internet.
                        20 ain't a kid. Old enough to spend 5-8 years in club Fed, and that's what he's going to get.
                        As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Luckily, this will never happen to John McCain, because he doesn't know how to use the intranets, or email.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Originally posted by grog18b View Post
                            20 ain't a kid. Old enough to spend 5-8 years in club Fed, and that's what he's going to get.
                            If the person I saw in the youtube video (with the same name as the email address that sent the letter explaining the story) was him, yeah he's just a kid.

The calendar is man made, genetics is not (for the time being anyway).

Comment

One of my co-workers told me today that the owner of the proxy server that "Anonymous" used to hack the e-mail logs the IP of those that use his/her proxy. Holy crap that was a long sentence. Anyway, I guess the screen-shots show a series of letters and numbers... which he/she can, and probably will, use to compare to the logs... providing the proxy owner with the IP of "Anonymous."
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6095 users online. 364 members and 5731 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X