300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning up.....Ike

Ike left Houston (as well as other places) a big mess.
    This morning my cats are very upset.
    [B] CHAINSAWS[/B] I hate them.

Dang they are doing it fast too. The tree that was on my right, that soaked up all the heat for me, well is the second one to be done. The roots have moved the ground under the stairs by INCHES. He is already missed. no more birds for the taught of the cats. The blue jays are great at that. They also are great dive bombing.
    no more singing for their supper. (bread)
    I told the crew that I could not ,move the plants, nor get to one sitting on the back of the roots, and they are going to move them for me.

For the most part yes I have been unscathed and I am very grateful for it.
    I just wish there was something else other then the chain saw for these 28 year old trees. they were great.
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Glad you weathered the storm and are well. Cousin lives in Pearland w/her boys and came up here to escape the storm. She returned home but I still haven't heard how they fared yet

Comment

hate to say it but Pearland is one of the hardest hit places.
      I hope they are safe and alright. I just hate the cutting of these trees.

my AC is gone to. the compressor was tossed onto the sidewalk when the tree came up.
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Darn it....Need to call her. She just moved back about 3mos ago. Rotten timing

Comment

TC Glad to hear you are ok. Didnt get sent down there, but my buddies from Denton did... and they told me the response was very unorganized. Hope you stay well!
          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3825 users online. 145 members and 3680 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X