Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first time in my life I wanted to strike a woman.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first time in my life I wanted to strike a woman.

So as I walked into a local fuel station to get some coffee and a man in his army uniform was outside smoking and drinking a coke... Minding his own business.

When a woman walks up to him and starts cussing him about the war and how she can't understand why anyone would want to serve in the military because they are killing innocent people and have no business being there.

I was completely caught off guard and shocked. I felt embarrassed for this soldier who is standing there taking every bit of this on the chin with people watching.

This woman continues to rant and rave about this that and the other and how we need to fix America.

Then the soldier spoke "Ma'am, I'm sorry you feel that way."

Me = This guy is tough.

She continued to moan and groan at him.

I couldn't take it.

"Ma'am do you like being able to wake up in the morning and do the things that you do everyday? Knowing that for the most part you are safe from the troubles that people all over the world face?"

The lady looks at me with a straight face and says "Stay out of this Jarhead, go get farked"

I haven't served in the military but I do like to rock the high and tight. Keeps my girlfriend from pulling my hair! err I mean bad guys from hurting me.

So goes back to getting her some of this soldier.

Finally, the soldier looks at her and says "Ma'am tomorrow morning I deploy to Iraq, I have to leave my wife and kids here, knowing that I may NEVER see them again. I do that because I am proud of America, and I love my country. I just wanted to stop in here and get a coke and a newspaper. I don't want any trouble, and if you think your little temper tantrum here has in anyway changed my mind about what I do. You truly are insane. Have a nice day ma'am and god bless you and yours."

Are you kidding me? This man never raised his voice. Never got excited. Just took it in stride, said his peace and walked away.

I shook the mans hand and told him to be safe and thanks for his service to our great country.

So for those of you military Men and Women, Have you ever dealt with idiots like this and how did you handle them?

WTF!

As for the anti-soldier beotch, I peered at her plates and ran her 10-28. When she veers left of center next time I hope I'm there.

Much respect goes out to that soldier.
    When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Some people are just plain ignorant. That woman does not understand how good we really have it here in the U.S., and how it got that way in the first place.

That soldier is a wonderful example of the men and women who sacrifice every day to keep our sorry behinds safe over here.
      Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Comment

Speaking as a former soldier... sometimes you just get used to it, hence why she didn't really ruffle his feathers...
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

They are maddening with their warped sense of right and wrong and who to blame aren't they ?

I take every opportunity I can to thank them for their service and sacrifice. And so in that vein.............................................. ......

To those on O.com who have served and are serving to keep us safe both on and off our shores, to preserve our liberty and safeguard our families and way of life.....a very heartfelt Thank You from the katseiye family

Comment

There's a certain word that is used towards women that I really hate, but every once and a while you run into the living definition.

You shoulda tased her bro!
            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

No offense, but coming from a female herself, I'd say that short comment speaks volumes

Comment

Even if one was to not agree with our actions in foreign lands, I, can not, for the life of me understand placing any blame on those who are selfless enough to serve. Having lost two friends in Iraq, and having 4 still serving I can promise you that while they serve proudly they'd much rather be home with their families.
                "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." -President Ronald Reagan

Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Comment

Now..let me ask you this...if I had been there and accidentally "bumped" into her ....and responded by slapping this mornings coffee and danish out of her..would you have stopped me ...or taken me in? It was self defense officer..she bumped into me and I felt threatened.

Bad Ninja

That really makes me mad ...would have liked to show her a picture of a woman stoned to death because she went out in public without a male famliy member or spoke without being spoken to...then ask her what she thinks about our soldiers dying for her to go out and mouth off like that.
                  "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Styx View Post
                    Now..let me ask you this...if I had been there and accidentally "bumped" into her ....and responded by slapping this mornings coffee and danish out of her..would you have stopped me ...or taken me in? It was self defense officer..she bumped into me and I felt threatened.

Bad Ninja

That really makes me mad ...would have liked to show her a picture of a woman stoned to death because she went out in public without a male famliy member or spoke without being spoken to...then ask her what she thinks about our soldiers dying for her to go out and mouth off like that.
                    Well I wasn't in uniform, so I probably would've smiled and turned away.

No, I can't do that really, but she needed it.

Comment

Sean Connery speaks on women...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0
                      "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Generally, people who's level of hostility stops below Shooting us or Blowing us up does not really even really register.

It's kinda like that annoying neighbor with the leaf blower. You could probably stop it if you wanted to, but why bother if it will go away on it's own...

M-11
                        “All men dream...... But not equally..
                        Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                        but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                        for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

I get b**ched out every day already by my English teacher... each day in class we get at least one rant about how great Obama is (during which I always think she's about to orgasm), how terrible Bush is, and how me and another kid in my class have been so fooled and wronged by the government to join the military... we've been brainwashed pretty bad, apparently.

Comment

Little bit off the subject...

LOVE THIS COMEBACK -

written by someone whose son serves in the military

He tells about an incident in the grocery store he stopped at yesterday on his way home from the base. He said that ahead of several people in front of him stood a woman dressed in a burkha. He said when she got to the cashier she loudly remarked about the US flag lapel pin the cashier wore on her smock. The cashier reached up and touched the pin, and said proudly, "yes, I always wear it and I probably always will." The woman in the burkha then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing her countrymen, explaining that she was Iraqi. A gentleman standing behind my son stepped forward, putting his arm around my son's shoulders, and nodding towards my son, said in a calm and gentle voice to the Iraqi woman: "Lady, hundreds of thousands of men and women like this young man have fought and died so that YOU could stand here, in MY country and accuse a check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen. It is my belief that had you been this outspoken in YOUR own country, we wouldn't need to be there today. But, hey, if you have now learned how to speak out so loudly and clearly, I'll gladly buy you a ticket and pay your way back to Iraq so you can straighten out the mess in YOUR country that you are obviously here in MY country to avoid." Everyone within hearing distance cheered.

Comment

Here is another one I got in an e-mail.

I sat in my seat of the Boeing 767 waiting for everyone to
                              hurry and stow their carry-ons and grab a seat so we could start what I was
                              sure to be a long, uneventful flight home.

With the huge capacity and slow moving people taking their
                              time to stuff luggage far too big for the overhead and never paying much
                              attention to holding up the g rowing line behind them,

I simply shook my head knowing that this flight was not
                              starting out very well. I was anxious to get home to see my loved ones so I
                              was focused on my issues and just felt like standing up and yelling for some
                              of these clowns to get their act together.

I knew I couldn't say a word so I just thumbed thru the "Sk y
                              Mall" magazine from the seat pocket in front of me. You know it's really
                              getting rough when you resort to the over priced, useless sky mall crap to
                              break the monotony.

With everyone finally seated, we just sat there with the
                              cabin door open and no one in any hurry to get us going although we were
                              well past the scheduled take off time.

No wonder the airline industry is in trouble I told myself.

Just then, the attendant came on the intercom to inform us
                              all that we were being delayed. The entire plane let out a collective
                              groan.

She resumed speaking to say "We are holding the aircraft for
                              some very special people who are on their way to the plane and the delay
                              shouldn't be more& nbsp;than 5 minutes.

The word came after waiting six times as long as we were
                              promised that I was finally going to be on my way home

Why the hoopla over "these" folks?

I was expecting some celebrity or sport figure to be the
                              reason for the hold up ...

Just get their butts in a seat and let's hit the gas I
                              thought.

The attendant came back on the speaker to announce in a loud
                              and excited voice that we were being joined by several US. Marines
                              returning home from Iraq!!!

Just as they walked on board, the entire plane erupted into
                              applause.

The men were a bit taken by surprise by the 340 people
                              cheering for them as they searched for their seats.

They were having their hands shook and touched by almost
                              everyone who was within an arm's distance of them as they passed down the
                              aisle. One elderly woman kissed the hand of one of the Marines as he passed
                              by her. The applause, whistles and cheering didn't stop for a long time.

When we were finally airborne, I was not the only civilian
                              checking his conscience as to the delays in "me" getting home, finding my
                              easy chair, a cold beverage and the remote in my hand.

These men had done for all of us and I had been complaining
                              silently about "me" and "my" issues I took for granted the everyday
                              freedoms I enjoy and the conveniences&n bsp;of the American way of life.

I took for granted that others had paid the price for my
                              ability to moan and complain about a few minutes delay to "me" while those
                              Heroes were going home to their loved ones.

I attempted to get my selfish outlook back in order and
                              minutes before we landed, I suggested to the attendant that she announce
                              over the speaker& nbsp;a request for everyone to remain in their seats until our
                              heroes were allowed to gather their things and be first off the plane.

The cheers and applause continued until the last Marine
                              stepped off and we all rose to go about our too often taken for granted
                              everyday freedoms.

I felt proud of them

I&nbs p;felt it an honor and a privilege to be among the first to
                              welcome them home and say "Thank You" for a job well done."

I vowed that I will never forget that flight nor the lesson
                              learned.

I can't say it enough, THANK YOU to those Veterans and
                              active servicemen and women who may read this and a prayer for those who
                              cannot because they are no longer with us.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

WELCOME HOME! AND THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5731 users online. 323 members and 5408 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X