300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, gone but not forgetting.

Hey guys, I may still be gone 96% of the time, but Ive not forgotten- its been touch recently, I still dont have internet at home, and work still loves to cencer the entire internet. :roll:

but, Ill be moving by the end of the month, and plan to have home internet access shortly after.

now why did I ever post this, half of you guys dont know me and the other half dont remember.
    Updated on: 12/28/09

I remember you!

Thanks for checking in!
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Me too, I'm waiting for my $32.00 from the popularity game...Last count, I was leading...

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMetro View Post
        Me too, I'm waiting for my $32.00 from the popularity game...Last count, I was leading...
        Welcome back you son of a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
          Welcome back you son of a gun.
          coming from someone who knows neither one of these guys.....
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

WB marlaru.
            Glad your still thinking about us. Hows the baby? The Wife and all....

I thought about you and then I thought about all that you had going on... baby, weather, job, ect....

Good to cya.
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
              coming from someone who knows neither one of these guys.....
              I know vegas some, enough to say welcome back, if you've got a problem with me, feel free to use the ignore button.

Comment

weather? ha, fey knocked out my power for less then 9 hours- good look with ike!

Comment

Originally posted by Malaru View Post
                  weather? ha, fey knocked out my power for less then 9 hours- good look with ike!
                  Fay didn't knock out our power, where in Florida are you?

Comment

north side- where the blasted thing just sat for eternity before moving away.

didnt even get that much rain here (well, not so much compaired to say melbourne)- but the power lines around here are well known for going out if you so much as staple a flyer to the pole. I dont think the wind ever got that high, we had a couple tornado reports.

Comment

north side- where the blasted thing just sat for eternity before moving away.

didnt even get that much rain here (well, not so much compaired to say melbourne)- but the power lines around here are well known for going out if you so much as staple a flyer to the pole. I dont think the wind ever got that high, we had a couple tornado reports.
                      Oh your around where it just sorta hung out off the coast.

Comment

yea, im about an hour from the coast- but the whole time it just spun out there, that northeast side just kept swiming in.... and then as it crossed back over the state it stalled a little bit again, and the southwestern side kept turning aroud over us- but that made for nice cool days.

Comment

ignore typeos please- ive been up for the past... 30 hours.

Comment

Hey guys, I may still be gone 96% of the time, but Ive not forgotten- its been touch recently, I still dont have internet at home, and work still loves to cencer the entire internet. :roll:

but, Ill be moving by the end of the month, and plan to have home internet access shortly after.

now why did I ever post this, half of you guys dont know me and the other half dont remember.
                            Good to hear from ya again! I miss the games!! I sure hope things are going good for you!!
                            'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Welcome back Malaru!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3665 users online. 139 members and 3526 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X