Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22-Year-Old Auctions Off Virginity to Pay for College

22-Year-Old Auctions Off Virginity to Pay for College

A 22-year-old college grad looking to pay off her student loans will auction off her virginity at Nevada's infamous Moonlight Bunny Ranch, Us magazine reported.

The Sacramento State grad, who uses the pseudonym "Natalie Dylan," told "The Insider" she is "ready for the controversy."

"I don't think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems, but it will create some financial stability," she said, according to the magazine.

Dylan was turned down by eBay, and shock-jock Howard Stern denied reports he has a hand in the stunt.

"Through this process I'm not just looking for the highest bidder," she said, Us magazine reported. "I'm looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person."

Dylan said she is willing to undergo a medical exam, and took a polygraph to prove she is a virgin.

USmagazine.com

Damm I need to win the lottery ............and fast
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

She was on the Stern show with her sister the other day. She said her stepfather fraudulently obtained student loan money on her behalf, and she has no money to pay for her masters in Psychology.
    It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

I can promise you that she's no virgin :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
        You don’t think she’d lie now do you
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Well I can just tell you that I went to Sac State once

And screw it... I'll sell my virginity too then! Let the bidding begin!

Comment

if shes a virgin "then im a one legged parrot. anyone see me with a crutch and a cracker?"

Comment

Is that a photoshop pic ?
              sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
                Is that a photoshop pic ?
                No, it is the freeware version......Slutshop V1.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
                  No, it is the freeware version......Slutshop V1.0.1
                  OWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
                    Now now...she took a polygraph!

Can you see this being taught in school: Kids, if you wait to have sex, you can auction off your virginity & pay for School! That New Car! Down-payment on a house! Travel Europe!
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Dang, no one told me you could sell your V Card!!! :P I got jipped!

Comment

hahahahaha
                        Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

I thnk that its one trashy / tasteless idea.
                          I think she is a liar and a fool
                          and I hope that it comes out as a sheme. (you know it is)
                          or she'll end up in playboy. You Ol Hef loves public stunts.
                          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                          Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                            Dang, no one told me you could sell your V Card!!! :P I got jipped!
                            LMAO!!!!
                            “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

This isn't the first time this has been done, iirc.
                              Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2773 users online. 156 members and 2617 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X