X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Sin
    replied
    New World Order

I copied this from Wikipedia, just something to think about. (Yeah, we all know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source of information, but sometimes it IS pretty accurate.)

New World Order timeline

These are events that are considered pivotal in, and related to, the establishment of the New World Order.

In 1832, Skull and Bones was founded at Yale.

In 1903 the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were published in Russia. Scholars generally agree that the Okhrana, the secret police of the Russian Empire, fabricated the text in the late 1890s or early 1900s.

In 1913 the Federal Reserve Act was passed, creating the Federal Reserve System.

In 1935, the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States with the Eye of Providence above the pyramid appeared for the first time on the back of the one dollar U.S. dollar bill.

In 1944, the Bretton Woods Agreement was signed, outlining a regime for the post World War II world economy.

In 1945, the United Nations was founded.

In 1954, the Bilderberg Group was founded.

In 1957 the European Economic Community (European Common Market) was formed, which in 1992 changed its name to the European Union. Currently, the EU has 27 member states, 15 of which use a common currency, the Euro.

In 1963, the Codex Alimentarius Commission was established by the Food and Agriculture Organization and the World Health Organization, later to be backed by the World Trade Organization.

In 1973, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski organized the Trilateral Commission. The Club of Rome issued a report entitled the "Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System," which proposes that the world be divided into ten regions.

In 1995, the United Nations' International Trade Organization's (ITO) General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) group was renamed the World Trade Organization (WTO).

In 2001, the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon are attacked, killing thousands of people. The attacks were allegedly carried out by al-Qaeda terrorists primarily from Saudi Arabia, but many conspiracy theorists believe that they were carried out or supported by the U.S. government, or the Illuminati. The attacks have been linked to ideas about the New World Order, sometimes presented as a conspiratorial media-orchestrated plot to frighten Americans into giving up their civil liberties to a "Homeland Security" authority that will eventually turn control of the United States over to a multi-national "coalition government."

In 2002, the FDA approved the manufacture of the VeriChip microchip implant. Much more intrusive than the UPC, this aroused people's fears that some future totalitarian governments could enforce the implanting of these chips and thus fulfill the Book of Revelation prophecy regarding the Mark of the Beast. See Revelation 13:16-13:17

In 2004, the Independent Task Force on North America, a project organized by the Council on Foreign Relations, proposes the establishment by 2010 of a North American economic and security community, generally referred to as the North American Union. It has been proposed by Robert Pastor, a vice-chairman of the task force, that the North American Union would have a common currency, the amero.

In 2007 U.S. president George W. Bush signed into effect the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive which grants him (the president) broad powers during a time of "national emergency". This directive grants unprecedented power to the Commander In Chief of the US Military (the president) without any type of overriding checks and balances from Congress.

Leave a comment:

• AgentMan
    replied
    You should watch National Treasure before you watch the second one. Just so you can understand it better.

Leave a comment:

• midnight_v
    replied
    Hmm...

The very fact that people so vehemnantly shout "NOTHING COVERT HAPPEND" makes me say "Something probbably happened..." *shrug*.

My idea is generally that nothing really happens randomly nor does it happen for the reasons that they tell us, they being the T.V. or even private colleges and research teams.
    Another thing I call b.s. on the current economy situation with the Big Buisness welfare. The fed not being federal, saves the companies that have their private investors in. I believe the current state of affairs is maliciously constructed, by the Fed.
    Course people won't believe that because they're all afraid of the wrong things. That movie, quoted up above? I've never seen it but I"m gonna have to check it out. Plus get away from the t.v.

Leave a comment:

• lawdog30
    replied
    Originally posted by AgentMan View Post
    One thing I do ponder, after watching National Treasure 2. Is there really a "book of secrets" hidden somewhere where only the president(s) know about ? If you seen the movie, you will know what I am talking about.
    I know what you are talkign about and there are a lot of things on there that make you wonder about what our fore fathers hid through out the country

Leave a comment:

• CityCopDC
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackSun23 View Post
    That makes sense. I didn't think about that

What about #7?
    BD380 has an awesome link that explains what happened. In a nutshell, when the wtc collapsed, some of the falling debris damaged WTC 7. Most notable was that when the WTC collapsed the debris caused raging fires inside WTC7 that was on going for 7 hours. Fire caused the building to eventually collapse. Here is the video.

Leave a comment:

• BlackSun23
    replied
    Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
    First off. The first plane hit somewhere like on the 90th floor.

The second plane hit somewhere on the 70th floor.

There are 110 floors on each building.

Building 1 is supporting 20 floors while damaged.

Building 2 is supporting 40 floors while damaged.

Jetfuel+weakened structure+additional weight from the planes+weight from the floors. Which do you think was supporting more weight?
    That makes sense. I didn't think about that

What about #7?
    Last edited by BlackSun23; 09-18-2008, 07:40 PM. Reason: add

Leave a comment:

• BlackSun23
    replied
    A quote from the 1976 movie "Network."

Were in a lot of trouble, because you people and 62million other Americans are listening to me right now. Because less than 3% of you people read books. Because less than 15% of you read the news paper. Because the only truth you know is what you get over this tube. Right now, there is a whole generation that never knew anything that didn't come out of this tube. This tube is the gospel, the ultimate revolution. This tube can make or break presidents, popes, prime ministers. This tube is the most awesome god damn force in the whole godless world and woes us if it ever falls into the wrong people. And when the largest company in the world controls the most awesome god damn propaganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what **** will be picked of the truth of this network. So you listen to me! Listen to me! Television is not the truth! Television is a God damn amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling group of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, sideshow freaks, lion tamers, and football players. Were in the boredom killing business, but you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds. Were all you know! Your beginning to believe the illusions were stringing here. Your beginning to believe the tube is real and that your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the tube tells you. You dress like the tube, you eat like the tube, you raise your children like the tube, you even think like the tube! This is mass madness you maniacs, in gods name you people are the real thing! WE are the illusion!

There are things that are shown on television about that horrible day that are propaganda tools. And it would be absurd to think that in a world with so many wars all around us, propaganda tools have not hit home yet. Hitler used mind control on his whole country to further advance his agenda. Quite possible all of these statements being placed onto mainstream television could be tools by the terrorists to get the American people to loose patriotism and for the nation to fall inward. Or maybe I have looked to far into this and need a vacation. I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Don't forget the wind was probably rocking the building that didn't help...

Leave a comment:

• CityCopDC
    replied
    Heres a question? Why, if the buildings were brought down by jet fuel getting so hot to weaken the steel, was the second tower to get hit the first one to come down? And from looking at the video of the plane hitting the tower. The second plane hit the corner, projecting a large amount of the fuel into the air and burning up. Most of it didn't even land in the building? Thats what I don't understand. And I don't understand why building #7 wasn't even listed in the commission report. Like it didn't even happen.
    First off. The first plane hit somewhere like on the 90th floor.

The second plane hit somewhere on the 70th floor.

There are 110 floors on each building.

Building 1 is supporting 20 floors while damaged.

Building 2 is supporting 40 floors while damaged.

Jetfuel+weakened structure+additional weight from the planes+weight from the floors. Which do you think was supporting more weight?

Leave a comment:

• LA DEP
    replied
    Heres a question? Why, if the buildings were brought down by jet fuel getting so hot to weaken the steel, was the second tower to get hit the first one to come down? And from looking at the video of the plane hitting the tower. The second plane hit the corner, projecting a large amount of the fuel into the air and burning up. Most of it didn't even land in the building? Thats what I don't understand. And I don't understand why building #7 wasn't even listed in the commission report. Like it didn't even happen.
    More structure damage would be my best guess......

and it didnt 'hit' the corner......it hit at an angle on the facing side of the building and alot of the debris ect WENT THROUGH THE CORNER........

The jet fuel going through the building would ALSO cause a large amount of damage.........even through there is a fair sized fireball, there is no way of knowing just how much of the fuel went up in it......

Leave a comment:

• BlackSun23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    I take 9/11 personally also because....I WAS THERE. I saw (with my own 2 beady eyes) the tail section of the plane sticking out of the pentagon. Those that say it was a cruise missle, obviously I was being affected by the gas dispersed by the govt to make you hallucinate. Well me and 2000+ people....
    Wow CCDC. That's awful. It was more than terrible enough to me just seeing it on TV. I hope you recognize that Taylor's on your side on this. God please rest and keep all those people who perished, and please take care of those who witnessed it, and of everyone else, too.
    Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    I take 9/11 personally also because....I WAS THERE. I saw (with my own 2 beady eyes) the tail section of the plane sticking out of the pentagon. Those that say it was a cruise missle, obviously I was being affected by the gas dispersed by the govt to make you hallucinate. Well me and 2000+ people....
    Well, the 2,000+ and the people who believe it isn't a conspiracy. That gas spread fast.

Leave a comment:

• CityCopDC
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    One more point, Perdue University, one of the best, if not the best engineering school in the world proved how the jet fuel heat and the steel all came together and had it collapse. If you want to move onto the Pentagon... well be my guest. Just don't say things that inflame members like BD380, it's out of respect.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    If I decide on going into the Army and I'm able to get into the USACE I think I'm going to go to perdue and go into the Army as an officer.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3877 users online. 232 members and 3645 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X