300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnight_v View Post
    Pancake theory, would have left support beams, at least some of them standing up Those are all tha would have been left, but they would have been left.
    You forgot one part or convieniently left it out. While I will agree that some support beams would have been left standing, you forgot to mention that those same support beams were weakened by the fire which btw burned at 1800+ degrees in some spots (waaaaay beyond steels melting point as at this point its merely a liquid. ) So when those first floors collapsed, those weakened beams went with them.

Comment

Probably more info than you can handle:

http://wtc.nist.gov/

Comment

I recorded and watched a lot of the 9/11 shows. Some were debunking the conspiracies, proving them completely false, I got one that I think would be really interesting to you.

I got the official design instead of a knock off. That hat truss holds the WTC together. Saying it wasn't jet fuel and all that other bologna is so false, it's laughable at times.

Here is something else that might be of use to you.

One more point, Perdue University, one of the best, if not the best engineering school in the world proved how the jet fuel heat and the steel all came together and had it collapse. If you want to move onto the Pentagon... well be my guest. Just don't say things that inflame members like BD380, it's out of respect.

Comment

Taylor's right about Purdue. The competition between them and Notre Dame wasn't just about football, although that was a big deal. Their Engineering Department was deeply respected by everyone I encountered regarding the matter when I was a kid at ND.

Comment

If I decide on going into the Army and I'm able to get into the USACE I think I'm going to go to perdue and go into the Army as an officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
              One more point, Perdue University, one of the best, if not the best engineering school in the world proved how the jet fuel heat and the steel all came together and had it collapse. If you want to move onto the Pentagon... well be my guest. Just don't say things that inflame members like BD380, it's out of respect.
              I take 9/11 personally also because....I WAS THERE. I saw (with my own 2 beady eyes) the tail section of the plane sticking out of the pentagon. Those that say it was a cruise missle, obviously I was being affected by the gas dispersed by the govt to make you hallucinate. Well me and 2000+ people....

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                I take 9/11 personally also because....I WAS THERE. I saw (with my own 2 beady eyes) the tail section of the plane sticking out of the pentagon. Those that say it was a cruise missle, obviously I was being affected by the gas dispersed by the govt to make you hallucinate. Well me and 2000+ people....
                Well, the 2,000+ and the people who believe it isn't a conspiracy. That gas spread fast.

Comment

Wow CCDC. That's awful. It was more than terrible enough to me just seeing it on TV. I hope you recognize that Taylor's on your side on this. God please rest and keep all those people who perished, and please take care of those who witnessed it, and of everyone else, too.
                  Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-18-2008, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Heres a question? Why, if the buildings were brought down by jet fuel getting so hot to weaken the steel, was the second tower to get hit the first one to come down? And from looking at the video of the plane hitting the tower. The second plane hit the corner, projecting a large amount of the fuel into the air and burning up. Most of it didn't even land in the building? Thats what I don't understand. And I don't understand why building #7 wasn't even listed in the commission report. Like it didn't even happen.
                    "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSun23 View Post
                      Heres a question? Why, if the buildings were brought down by jet fuel getting so hot to weaken the steel, was the second tower to get hit the first one to come down? And from looking at the video of the plane hitting the tower. The second plane hit the corner, projecting a large amount of the fuel into the air and burning up. Most of it didn't even land in the building? Thats what I don't understand. And I don't understand why building #7 wasn't even listed in the commission report. Like it didn't even happen.
                      More structure damage would be my best guess......

and it didnt 'hit' the corner......it hit at an angle on the facing side of the building and alot of the debris ect WENT THROUGH THE CORNER........

The jet fuel going through the building would ALSO cause a large amount of damage.........even through there is a fair sized fireball, there is no way of knowing just how much of the fuel went up in it......
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

First off. The first plane hit somewhere like on the 90th floor.

The second plane hit somewhere on the 70th floor.

There are 110 floors on each building.

Building 1 is supporting 20 floors while damaged.

Building 2 is supporting 40 floors while damaged.

Jetfuel+weakened structure+additional weight from the planes+weight from the floors. Which do you think was supporting more weight?

Comment

Don't forget the wind was probably rocking the building that didn't help...
                          sigpic

Comment

A quote from the 1976 movie "Network."

Were in a lot of trouble, because you people and 62million other Americans are listening to me right now. Because less than 3% of you people read books. Because less than 15% of you read the news paper. Because the only truth you know is what you get over this tube. Right now, there is a whole generation that never knew anything that didn't come out of this tube. This tube is the gospel, the ultimate revolution. This tube can make or break presidents, popes, prime ministers. This tube is the most awesome god damn force in the whole godless world and woes us if it ever falls into the wrong people. And when the largest company in the world controls the most awesome god damn propaganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what **** will be picked of the truth of this network. So you listen to me! Listen to me! Television is not the truth! Television is a God damn amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling group of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, sideshow freaks, lion tamers, and football players. Were in the boredom killing business, but you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds. Were all you know! Your beginning to believe the illusions were stringing here. Your beginning to believe the tube is real and that your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the tube tells you. You dress like the tube, you eat like the tube, you raise your children like the tube, you even think like the tube! This is mass madness you maniacs, in gods name you people are the real thing! WE are the illusion!

There are things that are shown on television about that horrible day that are propaganda tools. And it would be absurd to think that in a world with so many wars all around us, propaganda tools have not hit home yet. Hitler used mind control on his whole country to further advance his agenda. Quite possible all of these statements being placed onto mainstream television could be tools by the terrorists to get the American people to loose patriotism and for the nation to fall inward. Or maybe I have looked to far into this and need a vacation. I don't know.
                            "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

--Albert Einstein

Comment

First off. The first plane hit somewhere like on the 90th floor.

The second plane hit somewhere on the 70th floor.

There are 110 floors on each building.

Building 1 is supporting 20 floors while damaged.

Building 2 is supporting 40 floors while damaged.

Jetfuel+weakened structure+additional weight from the planes+weight from the floors. Which do you think was supporting more weight?
                              That makes sense. I didn't think about that

What about #7?
                              Last edited by BlackSun23; 09-18-2008, 07:40 PM. Reason: add

--Albert Einstein

Comment

That makes sense. I didn't think about that

What about #7?
                                BD380 has an awesome link that explains what happened. In a nutshell, when the wtc collapsed, some of the falling debris damaged WTC 7. Most notable was that when the WTC collapsed the debris caused raging fires inside WTC7 that was on going for 7 hours. Fire caused the building to eventually collapse. Here is the video.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3416 users online. 167 members and 3249 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X