Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is one for you, Was President JFK really assassinated by one gunman or three and was it an inside job? (I really don't think so, Just food for though since we are on a conspiracy thread.)
    "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
    You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSun23 View Post
      9/11 was an inside job…
      Nothing makes me want to punch someone in the face more than when they say that stupid crap.

Comment

^That^

That exactly. Why get mad about it.
        If its really stupid unfounded crap, then it would be pretty easy to prove, as such.
        It's good to talk to cops about this type of thing because we're mostly a logical bunch.
        However, if you just get mad about even mentioning it... then you lend credence to the theory, because what they're saying is there's evidence that something was amiss with the situation.
        You saying You're stupid! I refuse to see EVIDENCE!
        Implies that you find it stupid to look at said evidence, not because you think its wrong but because you dont' want to.
        If its stupid or weak evidence, then it should be easily proven disproven, and more . . . the burden of evidence is on them.

Here is one for you, Was President JFK really assassinated by one gunman or three and was it an inside job? (I really don't think so, Just food for though since we are on a conspiracy thread.)
        There are a Sgt. and a couple officers at my Job that were there, and they say that more than one set of shots rang out. One says there was a video they showed once or twice the first day that showed a man raise a gun from one of the crowds.
        I personally, can't say one way or the other... I haven't looked at the hard evidence.
        From what I do know is that JFK was loved but ****ed off lots of people, and wanted to go back to the Dollar backed by gold standard too. As well as proposing that each president had to submit a balanced budget plan to congress before they could run or take office or some such. He did it by exectutive order. It's never been carried out.

I do think this. If it happend like they say it happened there would have been no need to seal the files for XX years or whatever. So I don't know what the specifics were, but it wasn't excatly what they told the historians what happened either.
        Last edited by midnight_v; 09-15-2008, 03:31 AM.
        They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

If ya'll want to read some truly...umm...interesting stuff, check this site out. And take your time, read some things...a lot is just AP news and stuff, but thrown in is some bizarre spiritual/ET stuff....

http://www.fourwinds10.com/

(Be sure to read the entry from Sept. 14 Ashtar Command transmission.....also, check out the videos...some good stuff in there, too.)

Edit: Just to be clear, when I say "good stuff," read that as "crazy conspiracy stuff."
          Last edited by fishAK; 09-16-2008, 05:15 AM.
          "All that is, ever
          Ever was, will be, ever
          Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_v View Post
            That exactly. Why get mad about it.
            If its really stupid unfounded crap, then it would be pretty easy to prove, as such.
            It's good to talk to cops about this type of thing because we're mostly a logical bunch.
            However, if you just get mad about even mentioning it... then you lend credence to the theory, because what they're saying is there's evidence that something was amiss with the situation.
            You saying You're stupid! I refuse to see EVIDENCE!
            Implies that you find it stupid to look at said evidence, not because you think its wrong but because you dont' want to.
            If its stupid or weak evidence, then it should be easily proven disproven, and more . . . the burden of evidence is on them.

Umm... look where I work. I know a little more about it than you do...

Comment

9/11 was an inside job? REALLY? I'd like to see proof that it was bomb blasts and not a plane that actually flew into the towers, and the Pentagon, I have fun proving the tinfoil hat crowd wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                We didnt land on the moon... (I actually believe that.)

You wont get shot tresspassing on Area 51 property.

Area 51 doesnt exist.

Cottage Cheese is not made with cheese....

Really, take your pick.
                What is commonly called Area 51 is the Groom Lake test site.....they first tested the F-117 at that site.....the project was called "Have Blue".......

There are signs posted in several areas that are the standard 'Restricted Area' signs......worded something along the lines of 'US Govenment Property, entry only by permission yada yada yada' along the bottom of the wording in BIG red letters it states 'USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED'.....

I have 'heard' that there were at least two of those areas out at Edwards AFB in the mid-late 80s....one of which 'might' have been North Base.....
                The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Conspiracies, what conspiracies?

Are all those video camera out there really for public safety? Or is it because "they" want to keep an eye on "us"?

Remember, just because everyone is out to get you, there is no need to be paranoid.

If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence of your attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by BD380 View Post
                    Umm... look where I work. I know a little more about it than you do...
                    HAHA Do you really think you would know what goes on behind the curtain just because you work in the Pentagon? Dude if stuff like 9/11, the moon landing, Kennedy assai nation or any other government conspiracy was true, the details of what really happed is so far above your pay grade its crazy. Don’t let your job go to your head chief. What people are talking about in here may not be to your liking, but the ability for me or anyone to say that 9/11 was an inside job is my 1st amendment right. So don’t get mad, just understand that our country is just that great that we can get on here and let the conspiracy stories fly.

Comment

I was one time taking tests for a job that involved doing work for the federal government. I'd already been hired for the job, but I still had to take the tests. One of the psych tests was of the format "agree" "disagree" or "can't answer", with the instruction that the latter option was to be used as little as possible.

The other people taking the tests in the same room at the same time as I was taking them hadn't already been hired, so they more nervous about it than I was.

During the coffee break, I looked at them and said "you know that question where they asked "sometimes I think everyone is out to get me"? They looked reservedly at me, and some nodded in acknowledgement that they'd seen the question. I said, "I put "no", because I didn't want anyone to know that I knew". Everyone laughed, and I got in trouble with the boss for entertaining the troops.
                      Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-15-2008, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I too believe there were more than one shooter, But I don't think it was an "inside job" as I have read. I did read up on JFK before I made up my own decision and then I also watched that show they had on the history channel on the assassination. The way they "reincarnated" that scene was just simply amazing, and I think somewhat proved that there couldn't have been more than one shooter. But I agree with you, there wouldn't have been something there to think on considering they closed the records for at least 30 years I believe was said.

They also locked up one of the guys video tapes, that was there and video taped the whole thing. They put that with the "sealed records" of the assassination. There is also a wiki on the Kennedy assassination: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy...ation_theories. I do think there is more truth behind it, then they are letting on though.

Comment

First off, regarding my last post, all of the above mentioned topics by me are purely from listing to this show. I have no relation to any of them. That list is compiled from memory of listening to the radio show on my boring grave shift. Most, I have no problem with, anyone stating an opinion about what they may choose to believe or not to believe in is their right. That is listed in the constitution you are all sworn to protect. Remember??? So please try and not get mad at someone for speaking about a topic you do not agree with. That is what makes this country great! And why I love my country.

Coast to coast am? It's a talk radio show built around conspiracy theories. It's pretty much the only thing on to listen to when working grave yards. But none the less it's interesting. They have segments with book writers, talk lines, a whole bunch of stuff. Here it's on 630 am radio station. Not sure what it would be in your area. Right now they have a gentleman talking about alternate power sources like solar, wind, geothermal.
                          ----------
                          Federal Reserve:

Roosevelt forced the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, granting him the power to put a stop to the export and hoarding of gold or silver and allowing the Secretary of the Treasury to seize all gold owned by the American People. One short month after his inauguration, under the authority of the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 and the Emergency Banking Act newly passed, he addressed his public with an executive order:

I, Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of the United States of America… do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the United States. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, to a Federal Reserve bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933. Whoever willfully violates any provision of this Executive Order may be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned for not more than ten years or both.
                          ----------
                          Since then, the dollar bill changed from saying that the amount is "remediable in its weight in gold on demand," to "this note is legal tender." Which means it is a piece of paper made valuable by what the FED says it is. This means if the FED ever fails, you have nothing. Like the way Saddam Hussein's money is now, toilet paper.

The grays are a supposed race of aliens that come down and probe people in the buttocks. ??? Listen, like I said, all of these are topics that I have heard while amusing myself on boring grave yard shifts. They are supposedly a nice race of aliens, but if they probe people that would tend to change my opinion about them.

I have no idea what that person was talking about with the whole Hitler living in Antarctica? That was news to me too!

LHC is the “Large Hadron Collider” they are building in France/Switzerland. Here is the info on that because it is WAY too much to type.

LHC

And another thread on here about it

Thread

V aliens? I don’t know… And the Royal family looks pretty human to me.

9/11 is way too touchy of a topic to get into on here and would start a whole new thread.

In conclusion God Bless America
                          Last edited by BlackSun23; 09-16-2008, 02:41 AM.
                          "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

I think Global Warming is a tragic conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
                              I think Global Warming is a tragic conspiracy.
                              Is that part of the Chuck Norris conspiracy ?

Comment

No it's part of the demo (not em0) party trying to scare us conspiracy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4323 users online. 252 members and 4071 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X